Beanies 2 Babies January 2012

Caite, I was on zofran with my daughter and with both mc..I had hyperemesis! Now, No nausea for me...sigh! I hope you are better now hun!!.. Thanks for the advice..I did go to the .ER. Sunday night and told them I was cramping ...got hcg level (but nothing to compare it to 25862) and no scan since I had a scan just 3 days prior..I guess I will not have any answers until the 15th...I just feel so unpregnant and so hopeless...:cry::shrug::hugs: Love your scan pic!

Your HCG level is nice and high :) I think you are just fine. I bet on the 15th you see your dancing little bean! :D

caite you just made me cry! been doing that a lot lately..thank you for encouyraging me!:cry::hugs:

LOL you are welcome! and that's totally normal! your hormones are up! Happy birthday to your sweet little girl :)

I am so tired of being dizzy. Just sharing. :growlmad:

Aw thanks Caite! You are so sweet..I hope you are right Caite..I just feel so UNPREGNANT! :cry::cry:

Have you had your blood pressure checked sweetie??:shrug:

Yup blood pressure is fine. a touch low, actually. Not bad. blood sugar is good. etc etc. I am just dizzy constantly. I am not driving at all because I'm too scared to. I'm gonna talk more in depth to the doc about it next Wednesday. I had to come off the zofran and my prenatals, i'm eating very well, but I came off of them cause I got so horrifically constipated. The nurse okayed it. I am gonna see if I can get some prenatals from the doc without iron. Hang in there Asib sweetie! :)

Where is everyone else? Skav, babyhopes? Suzy? Etc? :hugs:

Hi girls, awww everyone is doing so well, lovely to c scan pics etc....xx

Well as for me i might be joining ya's again!!! Hee hee! Will know more tmor. Hugs xxxxx:hugs:

Asib: A very happy bday to your girl :flower: Hang in there honey, it would be fine....

Caite: Am right here :D I'm 8dpo and don't hv No symptoms. Was feeling dizzy yday..

Hope the rest of the ladies are keeping fine. Take care girls :hugs:

Caite, I hope it gets better for you! Constipation is awful!! :hugs:

Hopes, I see you joining very soon!! :hugs:

Skav, thanks for the bday wishes for my little baby girl! Skav, I am sooo scared..I just dont know what to think..Thanks again!:hugs::cry::hugs:

Babyhopes: awe...so glad to see you again :hugs:

Caite: glad that you are doing Ok..hope ur bp is on the normal range.. tc dear:hugs:

Asib: Your situation is really difficult, I understand.. If I was on your situation I would be crying till I find out what is happening inside me. Try to think positive and as Caite says, maybe you ovulated late:thumbup: so we'll wait for the scan and will wait for that smiling face of yours ..everything will be fine :flower:

Becca: hey sweetheart, hope ur doing fine...

I will be testing on the 14th. Something says this won't be the month:nope: just don't know why....:cry:

Skav, thank you..I did ovulate late..like May 2nd! Was supposed to ovulate April25-27th? Idk..Why do you not think this is your month hun? STay positive for yourself!!:hugs:

Well tomorrow (Saturday) night, my little one will not be home..so I am thinking...should I or shouldnt I? I am thinking a re-visit to the hospital and not waiting for Wednesday..If I tell them I am back pains (which I do on and off)...Maybe they will scan me and do a second blood test for hcg??
Do you think I am wrong for wanting to do this or would you do it if you were me?? I was just there last Sunday ...I just dont feel pregnant..Did a dollar store test yesterday and my test line was darker than the control line but I am aware that you can have high hcg with blighted ovums and molars! PLEASE VOTE..GO OR WAIT UNTIL WEDNESDAY?? Thanks for your help!

If it was me, I'd go. I'd tell them I had back pain and cramping.

No, not necessarily honest. But still. You gotta know something.

I keep passing out. I really need to get into my doctor. Gonna call and see what they want to do. I fell on the floor a bit ago. Sigh.

Soooo? what happened? where is everyone?

Soooo? what happened? where is everyone?
hi Caite..how are you doing? I got my AF today :cry: I was so hoping for this cycle now another 40days:dohh: am so fed up! 1.5yrs of ttc #3 ...aaaarggh realy sucks... :sad1:

hope you ladies are fine...:hugs:

I'm eating TONS of protein. And I feel ok.

Poor Skav. Are you testing to find your ovulation? There is a product called Pre Seed that you might be able to get, it is supposed to help carry sperm to the egg. you could always try! :) Best of luck. :sex::spermy::dust:

I'm eating TONS of protein. And I feel ok.

Poor Skav. Are you testing to find your ovulation? There is a product called Pre Seed that you might be able to get, it is supposed to help carry sperm to the egg. you could always try! :) Best of luck. :sex::spermy::dust:

Thanks love! A friend here suggested and found out some link online. I have been reading about preseed too. WIll find out whether it could be brought here.
yeah i ovulate like day24-day29ish. Its keeps changing since I have irregular cycles ( irregular after m/c ) anyway thank God at least I'm ovulating:thumbup:

Protein sounds great :winkwink: tc hun :hugs:

Hope the others are doing fine. :flower:

Skav, Caite how are you? I am tired, lonely, scared...You are less dizzy Caite? Hope so...Hugs to all.. :hugs::flower:

Don't be lonely Asib! We all care about you! :) Hang in there. I'm a little less dizzy eating more often and resting.

Skav, maybe you could get it delivered to you. That would be great :) And yea I definitely understand about ovulation on off times. Mine was about a week off?

Caite: I will try to find out whether it's available here in the pharmacy. Some say it could be ordered. I just wish time flies :wacko: hate to wait O and then the 2ww! Trying to relax :flower: tc hun :hugs:

Asib: Honey, tomorrows you scan right? Bet little one is hiding. Goodluck sweets :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->