Beanies 2 Babies January 2012

Yup Skav, relaxing is the best thing. Enjoy it ;)

I have my visit with the OB tomorrow (YAY no more midwives!). We will be discussing my need of a cerclage to keep my cervix closed as long as possible and progesterone shots starting at 14-16 weeks. I hope to see my sweet little bean.

I am showing pretty well now. I did this with my daughter too. With my son, I wasn't even showing by 28 weeks!

So we have our fingers crossed we've a little girl this time!

Frustrated cause our only car has a massive steering problem.. to the tune of 900 DOLLARS?!?!?!

Thankfully, another mechanic can do it for 500 instead.. Whewwww..

I totally went to look at baby stuff today. I just want to get further before I consider getting anything. I don't want to lose another baby at 22-24 weeks like I did my daughter :cry:

Lots of prayers for you Asib that you see a beautiful bouncing bean tomorrow!!! Skav, won't be long on your sticky bean either ;)

Love to all :)

caite, aw...my condolences! I hope that you find peace ane d that your baby is full term and healthy!! Hugs sweetie and thanks for the prayers!

No problem sweetheart!! :) Can't wait to see your cute bean tomorrow :)

Cait: Am so sorry :sad1: terrible ! but relax it would never happen!! you would have a healthy,happy and beautiful baby (hoping girl) hope your appointment goes well! Can't wait to see your scan!!

Asib: how did ur scan go today??

No heartbeat today. I knew in my heart something was wrong. after three different ultrasounds, they sent me home with cytotec (pills) to insert in my vagina today and tomorrow to induce miscarriage. I am heartbroken but we can always try again some other time.

Gutted :cry:

Sorry asib and caite, my heart crys for both of you.

Today has been a bad day overall. My grand mother passed
Away last night and I'm at the airport waiting to fly out of the
Country.

and i'm sorry for you too asib :( HUGE HUGS.

am terribly sorry girls...

Caite, am out of words :cry: tc:hugs:

Asib, :hugs: :nope:

Becca, am so sorry to hear about your Grandma..:cry: pls tc of urself :hugs:

THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT LADIES. WELL..THE BEGINNING OF THE END IN MONDAY MORNING:cry::hugs::cry:

its over..had my d&c Monday.. I think my baby making days have ended..No baby, No OH, me 40 = no sibling 4 gi! Love to all..My best ladies.. :cry::hugs:

I am so sad for u. Take care, never give up on ur dreams hun x

asib, have you thought of adoption? my husband and I are looking into it.. I just have too much wrong with my body to try and carry another anytime soon. We are looking at going through the system, instead of with a private adoption agency, and we can adopt for less than $1000. we just want to give some children a home. We aren't planning on doing this until I feel better.

Not doing well mentally or physically. I have tried cutting myself, I told my husband I wanted to die, etc. I am just.. drained out.

Caite I am a single mom and struggle..No agency will let me adopt if I had to guess. Sorry about how you feel. I WANT TO DIE TOO!!! :cry::hugs:

At least we both have a wonderful kiddo to love. :) doesn't make the hurt less. But they do need us. hang in there. lots of love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->