Beanies 2 Babies January 2012

Forcing down ginger ale because it's the only thing keeping me from throwing up. Ew. :sick:

Ughhh i havent had a watery mouth yet, dusnt sound very pleasent drooling everywhere! Lol! Bit crampy again this afty, nothing my hot water bottle camt help with!! Ive got the craziest sense of smell still and thats about it! Very boring! Lol! :winkwink:

Oh becca you do make me laf with your posts, have u really bn goin to bed at 8pm?? Bless ya!! Wen do u get ya hcg results?? Xx

Caite, hows you at min?? Is your cervix any better? I cant believe you are sleep walking, scarey! Be careful hun!! Hope u have a babygate at the top of your stairs just incase xxxx

AS, i c you have changed ya tickers.....awwww cute! Will put mine back on once i know if my levels are up....xx

Want2bemomma i have suffered with lower backache since i got my bfp...get a hot water bottle on it or take a warm bath...its an annoying ache isnt it!! Hope u ok xxx

Results time in an hour ........drum roll please....xxx

I am drum rolling for my very sweetest pal on here! ROLLLLLLLL...... ; ) i AM WAITING FOR YOUR TICKER TO CONTINUE AND YOUR GLOWING PICTURE HOPES!! :flower::thumbup::hugs:

Bad news girls my hcg has dropped to 327, so im gona miscarry....waiting to speakto a doctor, ugh i knew it xx:cry:

OMG PRAYING THAT they are wrong like in 9's case,,I cannot help but to still hold on to hope for you,,,....................:hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry, I hope youy get better news when you speak with the doc.

My heart goes out to you ! :sad1:

aw babyhopes. BIG HUGE HUGS. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Maybe there is still hope sweetheart. I don't have to worry about stairs, we are in a basement apartment lol :D I can only go up lol! And my husband never lets me get too far, he just gently directs me back to bed.

Asibling - I drink ginger ale. I prefer canada dry, it has real ginger in it. I also really like tension tamer tea, Celestial Seasonings makes it, and it calms me down.

Keeping you in my prayers babyhopes. I would demand them to check my progesterone if that is what you think it is. :cry:

Thanks Caite..will try it..I am holding on to hope..perhaps progestrone can save little bean? :shrug::hugs:

Babyhopes: I am so sorry to hear that. Did they take your progesterone level too? Sending lots of positive energy your way! :hugs:

hopes: awe....:nope: keep clinging hopes as everyone says..progesterone med might help ... :cry: why does this have to happen :cry: your in my mind hopes..be strong..we are here for you.. tc :hugs:

wannab,becca,caite,susymzasib and everyone here : hope you feel better with the symptoms,backaches etc...

Viky(my son) is feeling better now..thanks a lot :flower: and I did get some sleep later so am fine..this TTC #3 has been so annoying:dohh: sometimes i just dont feel like it..:shrug: maybe am stressed...

Hi girls, hope you are all well......:flower:

Dont want to put a dampner on things but thought i would update you...the bleeding started today so looks like things are getting underway naturally...my gp was worried it may be eptopic as having a lot of pain on my rightside so just hoping its not.....i dont think it is though.:nope:

We are going back to NTNP so to avoid anymore stress of TTC.....its stressful trying to get pregnant then even more stressful when you are pregnant after so much trying so hopefully if we conceive naturally then things may go a bit better next time.....im waiting for my progestrone results to come back and will c what they are then go from there.

Good luck and enjoy your pregnancies girls, i will be stalking you all and watching your progress.:thumbup:

Best wishes to you all, lots of love and hugs claire xxxxxxx:hugs:

Claire you are a brave, sweet, amazing woman! Love to you and DH...I am here if you wish to chat sweetie! :hugs:

Morning ladies!

Babyhopes: Sorry to hear that you and DH are going through this. You are not a damper, this is what our forum is for. When they took my progesterone level at 4 weeks I was 16.66 (my MD said they like it to be over 20 at that point), so they started me on prometrium 100mg at bedtime. I had repeat blood work 2 days later and it went up to 28.2. I just thought I would share my numbers and what my MD suggested in case it is helpful. I imagine I will get more levels when I go in for my scan on June 2nd.You're in my thoughts heavy today....lots of positive energy directed at you.

SKAV: I can only imagine the stress with #3. A glass of wine, a warm bath, and my favorite magazine is...was (now I guess I would settle for grape juice :wacko:) my go to stress reliever.

Suzyms: How you doing?

Caite: You feeling better?

All is the same here. Back is feeling better, I think I did strain it working the flower beds a few days ago. I took it ez yesterday and had a warm bath (not too warm) and that seemed to help. No other symptoms here beside fatigue.:coffee:

You ladies have a fabulous day! Babydust and "beandust" to everyone!!!

Claire, my heart goes out to you. BIG HUGS. You are definitely NOT a damper at all. We are here for you!!!!

Today is my 23rd birthday (just thought I'd share). :p Nothing quite like waking up at 5:30 to throw up as a birthday present! My husband got me a 45 minute pedicure special for my birthday. Can't wait to use that. Going to wait til after the 6 week mark.

Really exhausted today. I really have a whole lot to accomplish.. Ugh. :dohh:

I noticed a little light brown dc this morning after I went to the bathroom. I called my MD and she said if no cramping and it isn't red that it sounds normal. I haven't had any cramping, but am a little worried. Have any of you ladies had brown dc with previous pregnancies? Ugh....I hope mc isn't lurking for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->