Beanies 2 Babies January 2012

Yes want2bemom, I had brownish discharge for about a week at 8 weeks preggers before..It is sometimes old blood working its way out! fxd for you lovey! Have you had HCG levels yet??:hugs::shrug:

The last time I had my hcg levels done was at 4 weeks, it had doubled up to 102. I haven't had one since then. I figured they would do more blood work 6/2 when I am scheduled for my scan.

I hope it is old blood, but I am feeling doubtful. There was more spotting, still brown, but more of it.

want 2ne, can you go to a hospital for an emergency check up? do you have cramping now?? If no cramping, try to relax it can be normal sweetie..

HI want2mom, My dr did mention to me a few days ago that light cramping, low back ache and brown dc is normal around this time.

I researched a little and found this

•Spotting brown blood is an indication of old, dry blood that is for some reason in the cervix. The most common reason is if you have sexual intercourse and irritation of the cervix causes a little tear. Not enough that it comes flowing out, but like when you urinate or you wipe, you might see it on the tissue. Unless you are passing bright red blood and clots, brown spotting is pretty harmless.

•Brown spotting is perfectly normal in early pregnancy. One reason for this type of spotting is called implantation bleeding. This occurs approx. 2 weeks after conception and 4 weeks since your last menstrual period. Another reason this could be happening is your body could be releasing old blood. Neither of these reasons are cause for concern.

Claire, my heart goes out to you. BIG HUGS. You are definitely NOT a damper at all. We are here for you!!!!

Today is my 23rd birthday (just thought I'd share). :p Nothing quite like waking up at 5:30 to throw up as a birthday present! My husband got me a 45 minute pedicure special for my birthday. Can't wait to use that. Going to wait til after the 6 week mark.

Really exhausted today. I really have a whole lot to accomplish.. Ugh. :dohh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

Thanks Becca and Asibling for the support and info, it is very reassuring. If I am still spotting tomorrow morning I will call the MD. I know this is often normal, but it seems to be a bit more than "spotting" now, kind of like how it is at the end of your cycle (sorry if tmi). I am trying to stay positive.

Anytime hun, If you are experiencing a heavier flow and cramping and feel uneasy about it then I would consider going to the ER For your own piece of mind.

fx’d for you! :hugs:

Update: Called my MD back bc the spotting had increased...and it was thicker. I just got blood work done, they are doing hcg and P4. So I am suppose to call in two hours to find out the results. Fingers crossed!!!

Thanks Becca.

Fingers crossed for you wanttobmom... Hang in there dear.

Claire: you are not indeed a damper :nope: We are here for you anytime you want us.. :hugs: Take care and take your time..things will work out perfectly..and very soon too:flower:

Caite19: Happy Birthday to you. How lovely to have m/s on your bday :happydance:

Asib: you are such a sweet person, love how you encourage others..hope you are doing fine :hugs:

Want2bmomme: my fingers are crossed for you. I am thinking positive and your in my prayers...be calm and relax as much as you can..we are with you:hugs:

Becca:hey hun.. how are you doing ?? :hugs:

Sticky beanies to everyone and loads of babydust to hopes,susyms and me and everyone who needs it..:flower:

Update: Called my MD back bc the spotting had increased...and it was thicker. I just got blood work done, they are doing hcg and P4. So I am suppose to call in two hours to find out the results. Fingers crossed!!!

Excellent, I'm glad you got in ! :)

want2 : did you hear fm your Doc ???

Ugh! It went into their answering service. So looks like I will be waiting till morning to get my lab results. So for now just going to stay positive and relax.

Ugh! It went into their answering service. So looks like I will be waiting till morning to get my lab results. So for now just going to stay positive and relax.

yeah..just relax yourself and keep thinking positive...nothing would go wrong..:hugs: your beany should be fine:flower: sleep tight ..tc:hugs:

Hi guys, sorry I've not been on for a few days. Have been looking after my poorly old doggie and getting everything sorted for the wedding. DH broke a couple of his toes at work the other day and still wants to walk up Ben Nevis on honeymoon, sometimes wonder what he sees in me as he runs, cycles and plays football whereas I get out of breath if I stand up too fast! :wacko: Anyway, am hoping my run of bad luck is at an end for a while. Definitely not ib as it's too much for that, more like my period along with the usual stomachache (am welded to my hot water bottle at the moment) and backache that goes with it. We've decided to not bother with trying to track Ov anymore, just going to go with the flow and see what happens. I've decided next time I think I might be pregnant I'm going to wait until at least a week after my period is due before I test, that way I won't get all excited only to have AF kick in and do its worst. Only good thing that I can say this time is at least it didn't happen while I was on honeymoon. :cry:

Good luck to all you guys, want2b I've got my fingers crossed for you and I hope everyone else has a H&H 9 months.:kiss:

Hey ladies......I'm out. My actual MD just called and HCG was 137 so I am MC-ing. MD says it sounds like I will be passing it on my own (which since this is my first time, I guess that is a good thing). So we will try again once the ole AF comes back around. Anyway...now for a glass of wine (that one was for you SKAV)!

Oh want2bmom, I am sorry for you girl. Enjoy your glass of wine sweetheart.

*big hugs to all of you who have lost a baby this time* :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Love to all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"