Bedtime?

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
Hi girls.

I haven't been on here much these days, little time now. I hope you're all doing well and welcome to you new mummy's and congratulations :happydance:

I just have a quick question, at what age did you or are you thinking of introducing a proper bedtime (as in going into their crib/cot and being left). My girls good and sorted out her own sleep pattern and will go off at about 9pm naturally. The only problem is, at this 9pm sleep, she will only go asleep on me and as soon as she's moved she crys. I have no idea what it is about that nap time because any other she's fine. We take her up to change and feed her at 11 and often she'll go to bed then awake and she's fine, will send herself off. I'm not entriely sure what t do for the best. Any one have any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks girls x

we started puttin katie down and leavin her on NYE. before that, we'd wait til we went at 12.30/1ih cos she didnt seem tired. she'd scream for hours. i thnk she was just overtired. we now put her down between 10and hlf past, for the first couple of nights she shouted for ages, but on nighht 3 she didnt cry at all and now she cries for like a minute when we go out the room!

Jasmine goes to bed around 9 now... If she isnt in bed by then she is falling asleep, I have to make sure she gets fed before then.

Lola goes to sleep at about 10.30 p.m after her bath and falls asleep instantly. Since it's working for us, I'm not changing it :)

Grace goes down between 7.30 and 8. Ocassionally she'll still be wide awake at 8 so I put her down, give her her dummy, put her mobile on and just leave her too it. She eventually drops off herself. But she is a lot older than your LO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->