Been lurking a few months, first post - what a bummer.

Ellemarley

Reaction score
I'm 9-10 DPO (honestly can't remember now...) and got some of the First Reponses that test 6 days early. BFN.

Such a bummer - as this is the first cycle I've actually had 'symptoms' - having to pee every 30 mins, overwhelming nausea on Tuesday night, cramping in lower abdomen.... Hubby and I were so excited to test, that today over lunch we couldn't wait anymore and bought some during my lunch hour. Took one in the bathroom at work... big fat negative. *sigh*

I'm totally addicted to this forum now though, your encouragement and motivation is inspiring!!! :hugs:

Well remember that the 6 days before your MISSED period(which is what the box really says if you look close) means 10 dpo and even then there is still a great deal of women that won't test ++ until 11 or 12 dpo, depending on when it implants. I forget the percentages but they are on the insert I believe.

So don't give up yet. Personally, the one thing I've discovered after having 4 m/cs this past year is that the cycles I felt nauseous I was never pregnant and the cycles I got +++ the only symptoms I had were some cramping and increased CM. We're all different though.

Good Luck, and don't give up just yet.

Thank you heart4home. I try not to get myself worked up that I'll get a BFP, but I can't help but get excited when I've got real symptoms. Well, they 'seemed' real.

Still peeing at least once an hour - it's driving me nuts! Also got nauseous out of nowhere last night when I laid down to go to sleep, then it disappeared as quickly as it came. Thoughts anyone?

I know it's really hard, but try to just enjoy the next few days and then test again if AF hasn't come! It has been really hard for me, but I just keep thinking about how much more sure the test will be if I take it tomorrow, rather than a few days ago, like I wanted to. (I did take one about 10DPO... BFN of course!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->