Before I Logged On To BnB I Was...

I was shopping for a birthday present. my daughter has her recital today and tom, so much for napping or just lying in bed:-(

Emptying the freezer... in the end I just got sick of filling it back up strategically so I just dumped it all back in. OH can fix it later, lol.

How did the recital go?

I'm cleaning...the house *might* be ready for the weekend :haha:

It went awesome! I was so proud! Although the seats were torture!:)

I was watching tv:)

Taking 2 final exams. Finally finished and on to the next courses. :D

Hope you feel better Meli! :hugs:

Ooh, hope the finals went well! That was me a couple of weeks ago!

I was coming home from an appt. Lost my mucus plug so they wanted me in.

Did they check you? Are you dialated? Im only slightly jealous!:winkwink:

I was eating:)

3cm! Haha, i'm gonna go before you, nananana! Nah.. they said it could even be 2-3 weeks!

I was taking washing off the line!

With my second i was stuck at 1-2 for like three weeks! But i bet you have him by next week:) ill probably go overdue:-(

I was finally showering:)

In my family everyone seems to go early. This year my cousins had 2 boys, one was a 34wkr at 7lbs, the other at like 35 or 36 weeks and nearly 9lbs. So I hope I don't go much longer!

Oh, big babies! Hopefully you have ummmm......."child bearing hips" !:winkwink:

No I most certainly do not! Raffy was measuring a little on the big side at the last scan, but hopefully I won't end up having to get a c-section.

I was sorting through baby's clothes!

:cloud9:

Oh 3cm! That is awesome! Meli you will not go overdue!

I can't wait to be going through baby clothes!! So jealous!

I was looking for accupressure points to start AF! It should have been here 4 days ago. I want ot get started on my IUI cycle! NO possibility of pregnancy either. Ok mini rant over. :D

July, i was just kidding! My mil is barely 5' super small and had ten pound babies! My mom used to say i had child bearing hips because even tho i was thin i still had shape:) i doubt youll need a csection:)

Galvan :hugs: i hope af comes soon:) i know what you mean when you say, no im not preg! When i used to have annovulatory cycles and i was ttc, i used to get asked that question all the time. I was always like NO! i have pcos!

I was eating supper:)

I have been told this is an after effect of the MC. :'( I had a normal cycle last month, but that was with BCP so who knows.

I was looking for ways to start my period and found accupressure points!! Hopefully, they work!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->