Before I Logged On To BnB I Was...

July, i was just kidding! My mil is barely 5' super small and had ten pound babies! My mom used to say i had child bearing hips because even tho i was thin i still had shape:) i doubt youll need a csection:)

God bless your MIL! I have like no hips, and disproportionally large shoulders. And OH is the exact same! My GP said there's a small chance I may need a c-section.. especially if little man inherits our stupid shoulders, haha!

I was eating.. again. And i'm still hungry! :dohh:

Sleeping, though im not really sure you can call it that, with the waking every hour:wacko:

July, i really hope you dont need one! ill think good thoughts for you:)

Going to the bathroom and seeing that AF is here!! :happydance:

Hopefully, you won't need a Csection July.

Thats so great galvan! Lets finish this part up so you can can get preggers!:)

I was calling my docs office to see if they have any results from my pee test. Of course no news:-( if i need antibiotics i want it now! Im sick of these symptoms:-(

:hugs: Meli. Get to feeling better. Hopefully they call very soon.

I was watching Medium. I love that show!! Gotta love Netflix1 All my shows in one place. Well except for NCIS and CSI. :(

I was eating a baked potato. :)

Where are you 2 today, July and Meli?? At the hospital or just resting? Hope all is well. :hugs:

Hi galvan:) i had a docs appt, it wasnt a uti, it was crystals in my pee:-( i had kidney stones with my first preg, so i have to be super careful now that they dont turn into stones. My doc wont check me either so i have no idea if anythings happenning!

I was playing uno with my daughter:)

OH be very careful Meli. Drink lots of water to keep flushing the crystals out.

I was making decaf. No more caffeinated coffee for me again. :)

I was getting the hospital bags so OH can load the car. I'd hate to forget anything!

Keep us updated july:)

I was eating pancakes, still pregnant! Did i mention im still pregnant:winkwink:

I was crying. Today is a month since my brother was killed. :cry: RIP Lil Bro

Get to climbing stairs and DTDing Meli!

Galvan big :hugs:

I was napping, im not sure dtd is in my list, but if i reach 40 weeks it might just be!:)

Galvan :hugs:

I was sorting out pics on photobucket of my little man! :cloud9:

COngrats July!! :hugs:

Meli, I hope you don't make it to 40 weeks! :hugs:

I was eating tostadas! Yum!!

I LOVE mexican food, youre so lucky!

I was making grilled cheese for my girls:)

I was feeding Raffy... I probably should go back to sleep now, but I just know I won't be able to :cloud9:

I was working again!

Meli, it is so easy to make. I can send you soke recipes for real Mexican food. So easy and quick!

That would be great!

I was changing a not so good smelly diaper!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->