Bellys to Bumps

Well done Emmy!! That's such a great achievement!!

The hospital sounds like a really good option, so sweet that Chris was born there!

Wow Emmy 5lb is a fantastic loss! Well done hunny :) xx

Thanks ladies :D

Am feeling super chuffed. That's 2.5 weeks of my 2lb a week goal in one go :happydance:

WOW!!! Congrats Lovie! :thumbup:
Welcome Tink!

I have been super down in the dumps this last two weeks and haven't been on, I lost a friend shortly after Valentine's day, totally unexpected,I just can hardly stand the loss.

Unlike Emmy, I totally gave into the comfort eating and didn't have much activity, luckily I really didn't gain weigh.

AF got my today and I was really hoping to get a BFP Friday, but hey! a cycle under 50 days! I'm happy!

I'm thinking I am going to sit out this cycle and focus more on weight loss, regulating my metformin (which i was spotty on taking this whole month), taking my vitamins, and actually try starting a BBT Chart.

Pinkee :hugs: so sorry to hear about your friend. I can't begin to imagine how tough that is :hugs:

How's everyone doing?

I've been pretty consistent with opk testing this cycle and was starting to get really frustrated that I wasn't seeing any improvement when I got a positive yesterday. I was really starting to think that my positive in march last year was just a fluke, obviously I was wrong. Plus 6 days earlier than the positive I got last year, which should hopefully mean a shorter cycle :wohoo:

We dtd the day before yesterday, this morning and hopefully (if I can persuade Chris) tomorrow night too, so hopefully we're well covered :happydance:

Just checking in to see how the B2B girls are? I'm one of the 'original' ones from when the group started up. I think most of us have had babies now!

Tarkwa - 2 boys
Cranberry - 2 boys
Strawberry - 3 boys
Zowiey - 2 boys (twins)
Lisa - 2 boys (twins - not heard from Lisa in a long time)
Lil Pixie - 1 boy and another bubba being baked
Traskey - 2 girls (twins)
Emmy - Bubba being baked

Anyone I have missed off? xxx

Just checking in to see how the B2B girls are? I'm one of the 'original' ones from when the group started up. I think most of us have had babies now!

Tarkwa - 2 boys
Cranberry - 2 boys
Strawberry - 3 boys
Zowiey - 2 boys (twins)
Lisa - 2 boys (twins - not heard from Lisa in a long time)
Lil Pixie - 1 boy and another bubba being baked
Traskey - 2 girls (twins)
Emmy - Bubba being baked

Anyone I have missed off? xxx

I had a girl!

I've not posted in this tread in a very long time but I've now got a baby boy :) he will be 1 on the 21st.

I love seeing how far everyone has come <3

Congratulations ladies :hugs:

It's amazing to see where everyone has ended up. I can't believe I joined this thread over 5 years ago and so many of you I still think of almost every day. I have never been part of another group as supportive as this one.

Baby no2 is a girl! After another 4 years ttc for this little one, two mmcs and so so many appointments and pills etc this is definitely our last. It's taken us about 9 years to get our two children and I'm so so blessed that I'll get to spend the rest of my life loving them

We are currently doing more IVF. We have fet next month after failed fresh cycle in September last year x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->