Bellys to Bumps

Good luck with this cycle Pinkee. How are you finding Clomid? I didnt really suffer too badly but i know alot of women get bad side effects.

I had a maintain this week which im ok with because it didnt really get going until Monday. Hoping for a good week this week and next bwcause we have a wedding to go to on the 22nd and i want to look nice in my dress xx

Well done on the not snacking lovie :) hope this weigh in reflects that.

0.5 is still a loss Emmy and its all going in the right direction 0.5 a week adds up to nearly 2 stone in a year so thats not too shabby :) xx

Thanks so much Lovie, I've had colored hair since I was a teen, couldn't imagine life without it.

Emmy- I have some wicked long cycles too, 93 days was my last.

Thanks for all the good luck too, everyone.I would be happy just to have a cycle under 50 days at this point OR see a positive OPK...I literally have never had one. :/
Lisa, Emmy I don't think the side effects are too bad so far, I am terrible emotional, and more aggressive I've noticed. Really picking at things around the house and all of those facebook movie things people have been posting..all of them make me tear up. Stupid sad music. I get a few hot flashes but they go away quick.

Pinkee, hopefully the side effects ease up and that it definitely shortens your cycle. I totally understand the frustration about long cycles :hugs:

Well done on maintaining Lisa. I bet you'll look fab in your dress :D

So I'm down 2lbs so far this week, would love to get out of the 360s, but that would mean losing another 3lb so I'm not too sure if that will happen. But, I don't mind as long as the numbers keep going down at last :)

I'm working hard today to get back on it with slimming world. I really want to focus and lose as much as I possibly can before turkey. I know I've said it before, but I really do mean it. Even if if I could just lose a couple of dress sizes so that I'm more comfortable on the plane I think I'd be happy.

I've really been enjoying making french toast with a bit of sweetener and cinnamon for breakfast, I've been having it with grapes and apple, it's so filling and feels like such a treat :D

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/20140206_091839_zps897b7625.jpg

Looks yummy Emmy :) Might give it a try this weekend.

A couple of dress sizes is definitely doable.

I think its the new year that has inspired my new motivation xx

MM emmy that breakfast looks really tasty :) Well done on loosing 2 pounds so far, that's fab!

I really hope your clomid cycle ends in a little clomid baby, there was at least one bellies to bumps clomid baby, cranberry's bfp was helped by clomid... I'm trying to remember if there were anymore.

Good luck with over the next couple of weeks lisa, I'm sure you will look fab in your dress but it's allways nice if you feel extra special knowing you have lost some pounds :)

I lost 2 kg this week! I am so pleased, it makes up for not loosing any weight last week! Elvin also seems much better, he has no fever anymore just a snotty nose.

I looked after my friends little boy today whilst she went for her 20 week scan, her little boy is the same age as Elvin. It made me extra broody, I'd really love to be pregnant. I'm going to look after her little boy when she is giving birth, I'm a little anxious about it, I have huge respect for twinnie mummies (lisa!)

I have rediscovered cottage cheese, I really enjoy snacking on it :) celebrating my loss this week with a glass of wine, it's such a good incentive to loose weight my end of the week reward :)

Things aren't good here

The cancer has progressed fairly quickly with my nan and it's just a matter of days if not hours :nope: My aunty had a call today that she'd taken a turn for the worse and that they needed to get to the hospital asap and I haven't heard anything since. Nan was meant to be going home to get cared for there for the rest of her time, but I don't think that will be happening now :(

Lovie, massive well done on your 2kg loss, that's fantastic :hugs:

Oh emmy, I'm sorry to hear that :( My thaughts are with you and your family :hugs:

Aww Emmy im sorry hun ill be thinking of you :hugs:

Well done on the weightloss Lovie. Its fab having two and seeing how close they are :) Im getting broody too. We have decided to start trying when the boys are two. It will mean that they wouldnt be in childcare if a new baby came straight away. We did have a slight contraception mishap this month tho just around ovulation time :blush: Can u imagine :dohh: i have no idea how we would cope lol x

It would be ironic to have a "supprise" bfp after having to work so hard for your boys :) it must be just fab to see them together, Elvin gets so bored of adults sometimes, we take him out to playgroup every day as he loves kids so much but when he is ill he gets so bored even though we actively play with him all the time!

Finally :happydance: my weight is moving in the right direction. 3lbs off this morning in total and I think I'm going to aim for 2lbs this week to get me out of the 360s at last :yipee:

We've been looking at new cars as it looks like we should be able to get one by the end of the year. At the moment our favourites are the Kia Sportage, Hyundai Santa Fe or Honda CRV. They're all 4x4s which I think we need with us being up in the hills and I want a bit of extra reassurance for when I'm driving in winter with a lo in the car. Plus we can buy a crash tested dog crate for Bruce for in the boot for when we have more than 1 lo (if we ever get to finally having 1) :D

Well done on losing 3lbs Emmy thats fantastic!!! Great news about getting a new car. Definitely think ahead on how it will be used in the future. I wish we had done that. I certainly wouldnt have bought a 3 door clio lol

Im having a bit of an up and down time at the mo. my weigh ins are wednesday so im finding that i havw slimmingworld meals all week but on thurs fri sat and sun im snacking a fair bit and then on mon tues wednesday im being good. It isnt really doing any damage coz im still slowly losing or maintaining but i want to lose a stone n half in 9 weeks so need to get my arse in gear.

Tonights tea is spinach and mushroom cannellonni :) it looks yummy in the oven xxx

Do you have another local group that you could possibly go to on a monday? Would that help to keep you focused on plan over the weekend?

I made the doner meat today and have fell in love. It tastes exactly the same as getting it from a take away :yipee: thank you sooooo much for the idea Lisa :D

We've already got an ok car (ford fusion), but we're literally right up in the hills, next to one of the most dangerous roads in the uk (a44) and it literally scares me to death, so any extra safety and reassurance is going to be a godsend I think :)

Well done on the 3 pound loss emmy:happydance::happydance: good luck with the 2 pounds this week :)

Weigh in day is Thursday for me, I tend to treat myself on Thursday and then one other day at the weekend and stick to plan on the other days. This weekend we had 2 parties to go to and I treated myself on Thursday, the scales are showing a gain at the moment:dohh: I feel anoyed with myself, but hopefully if I stick to healthy eating until Thursday I will at least stay the same!

My supply of hpts came in the post this morning, 20! I do hope one turns into a bfp one day soon, I did one today and it was a bfn.

:hugs: really hope a bfp doesn't keep you waiting too long Lovie and that the scales go down for you

I hope you get your positive soon Lovie. How have your cycles been?

Glad you like the donner recipe Emmy. It really is yummy!! I have been going on alot of blogs at the moment for recipes and they have been really good. Shecookssheeats.co.uk is good

My tea was scrummy last night so i will definitely make that again. David loved it too which was surprising as David doesnt class a meal a meal unless it has meat in lol xx

Lol Lisa I probably only eat meat once or twice a week - I'd rather have the extra healthy extras!

Things are going okish here. I'm finally back in the 11st bracket. Pretty pissed at myself that I'm just back to where I was last august though, I fell right off the rails around due date time and didn't pull it back in time for Christmas so I've had a lot to catch up.

Had a bad bad day yesterday but I've had an ok week so fxed I'll at least get a maintain this week.

I treated myself to a soup maker and it's amazing! Made tomato soup and had it for lunch and dinner, Xanders dinner and there's enough left over for tomorrow's lunch. It's so easy! Success express day for a bit of damage control :)

:hugs: Emmy

I wish I lived somewhere with grass and hills! I bet it's bloody scary to learn to drive somewhere like that though

Thankfully I learnt to drive in Cheshire before we moved back to Wales, I really couldn't picture me learning over here.

Feeling a bit cack here today but determined to get back on sw properly. I've struggled a bit as I've spent a few nights down at mum's because of the weather and she doesn't have sw friendly food in, so I've gained those 3lbs that I lost :dohh: So this week IS going to be 100% on plan starting from today

Pix, the soup maker sounds fab. Chris is tempted to get himself one as he seems to be enjoying experimenting with foods at the moment :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->