Best Christmas Present Ever!!....well almost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris77

Mommy to PJ and Gavin
Reaction score
I took a break from visiting with the family to write this. (Well, it's actually two-fold...I wanted to snoop for my Christmas presents :rofl:)

Some of you may know that I have been unemployed since April. I had a brief job for 3 months in between this but was again layed off. I went for an interview at the hospital where DH works (and where we met) last week.

I just got a call from the hospital......annnnd..

I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee::yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee::yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee::yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:
:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee::yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

I'm over the moon right now. :cloud9: What a wonderful, wonderful Christmas present. (Next best thing to a :bfp:)

I go in on Monday @ 2:00 to fill out new hire paperwork and get a physical. :yipee: I start January 4th. :yipee:

Congratulations! What a wonderful Christmas present :)

Yey!!...thats great hun! Congratulations!!! :happydance: xx

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance: :yipee:

Soo happy for you thats fab news!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!xxx

what wonderful news sweetie, a brilliant christmas gift :D huge congratulations xx

Congratulations!!!!!!! Wonderful news!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Congratulations, thats brilliant news & a fantastic Christmas pressie

Aww that is super news hun.Well done you!! I hope I have the same luck with my interview in January eeks :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"