Best Day Ever!!!!!

AAAWWW bless :):) got tears in my eyes, everything is making me really tearful latley,no unfortualey not pg on af !!

hope im joining u in first tri asap!!

congrtaulations to you on BFP and hubby on new job - you are on a lucky streak better buy a lotto ticket!!
good luck with the big move and have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Wow, Congratulations & Good Luck with the move!

That's a great day to have - congrats!

Fantastic news on the job and your :bfp:!

Congrats! x

Congratulations on ur news and wishing you all the best for the LO, ur DH's new job and ur move back to Canada.

Wow!! what a great group you all are!! thank you so much for all your kind words:blush:

It has been an amazing 24 hours, full of buying multivitamins and a ton of "healthy" grocceries. Hubby is so sweet and keeps bringing me juice, and and fuit and just generally being sweet.

Elmaxie: The test was called the "Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with conception indicator". I bought it at a Loyds Pharmacy (in the UK). It says you can test 4 days before your period is due. My period was do on Monday and I tested last night, so.... that seems about right, I was surprised it worked as I didn't do it in the morning as they suggest. It says either Pregnant or Not Pregnant (this appeared in about 45 sec) and then below that it says one of the following : 1-2, 2-3 or 3+ (appeared about 2 minutes after test began). This is suppose to show how many wees since conception. The first test I took gave me a 1-2 weeks reading and the second one (taken two hours later) gave me a 2-3 weeks reading. According to my schedule I should be exactly two weeks since conception today so I would have to say the results are accurate.

Pux: Yeah!!!! now I know people in Calgary!!!!! I traveled through there many years ago but have never spent any real time in Calgary. It looks beautiful though and I am really excited to go... yeah... just in time for winter!! I actually miss the snow a lot, only snowed once here last year and it melted by noon. I currently work in the field of social care, Autism to be specific, so will be hoping to continue this work in Calgary. I have been searching for jobs all night and think I found a few postings that look really promising so I will be working on my CV tomorow and will send them off this week.

Ohhhh congrats on your bfp!! Have a happy & healthy 9 months!! What a lovely surprise for you and your hubby!! xo

https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1362/1362294dlrrgpns9m.gif

And Congrats on the life changing move back home for the job xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back