Best Day Ever!!!!!

Twist

Reaction score
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Well first, let me tell you about the day we have been having,.... So my DH has been waiting all week to find out about a job he had interviewed for and tonight we found out he got it!!!!!!! It is back in CANADA!!!! Calgary to be exact and we are sooooo excited!!!! We were really really hoping this would come through and have let ourselves get excited at the possiblility of moving back home.

So then,... as my husband ran to Sainsbury to get a bottle of wine to celebrate, I thought, I should do a test. My period isn't due till Monday so I wasn't going to test until Saturday at the earliest but I just thought, what the heck. I have the Clear blue ones that can detect early pregnancy and even tell you how many weeks you are (1-2, 2-3, or 3-4) So I tested and ....

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I am so excited!!!! I gave my husband a card as we sat down for dinner that said "Congratulations You did it!!!" on the front and then I wrote on the inside... "Wow, You were made a Director and a Father all in the same day!"

I think all the blood drained from his face... then he just cried and was all like.. " Really?? Really??" Awwwwwww.... so sweet.

Needless to say he is drinking the bottle of wine himself as I sit here trying to collect my thoughts on it all..

We took another couople tests and they both said pregnant as well

So ya, it's a positive... I'm Pregnant... wow... still early and still trying to let it sink in,... but ya.,... wow.

:yipee:
Oh WOW!!

CONGRATULATIONS (so pleased to be the first one to say it to you!)
Brought tears to my eyes...
:wohoo:
Good luck for the move home and the :baby: - have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx
:hugs:

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On job back here in Canada and on the BFP

Congarts hun....so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

When does his new job start?????????

Congrats and welcome to Calgary when you get here! I think there's a few of us from here. Hope you like hockey!!!

Aww that brought tears to my eyes too. Silly hormones! Congrats hun.

Awwwww Thanks everyone, Really!!!!

I haven't been on here a lot lately, I think I was getting a bit upset with the :bfn: month after month, but I am sure I will be on here a lot more now..

ChillBilly - His job starts on Nov 1st, we are going to Thunder Bay first to get our cars and all our stuff and then driving to Calgary. (should be interesting with the morning sickness and all) The only thing that is worring me is... welll,.. I am going to have to be interviewing for jobs once I get there and will be around 3 months pregnant.... Who is going to hire me???? and what do we do if I can't find work????

AHHHHHHHHH

Oh well,... we will find a way, we always do. And besides, right now, I really don't care.... I am just so happy and so excited!!!!

Congratulations, happy and ealhy 9 months x

You could always try a temp service.... and I am sure you don't have to tell employers you are pregnant until a certain amount of weeks....Just make sure you get your 3 months probation period over with to get EI benefits or mat leave.
Do you know the job bank address for Canada?? If not I can private message it to you and you can take a peek now instead of waiting.......

Aw fantastic!:happydance:

You brought a tear to my eye with your card too:cry:

Can I ask about your test? I have never heard or seen of the clear blue that tells you how far along you are! Where did you buy it? I would love to pee on one of these! Just to see if it really is that good!

ANyways CONGRATS!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Emma.xx

The way employment is here in Calgary, you shouldn't have any broblem finding something.... what industry are you going to be looking in? I might be able to give you some contacts! PM me with anything you might need!

Congrats on everything...always nice to see someone that gets the BFN month after month get a BFP and come back to keep the rest of us hopefully!!!

Congrats!! Your card was sooo sweet! What a great moment for the two of you! Congrats to your hubby's new job as well :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Congrats!! Wow thats alot to celebrate all in one night :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->