Best Idea EVER!

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
Get your sheets, store your duvet cover/sheets/pillowcases that are in a set, in one of that sets pillowcases!! I just sorted all of mine in the airing cupboard!

It's such a good idea!!:thumbup: I'm a bit awe-struck really! :lol: :haha: :blush:

this is what i do, makes life so much easier & tidier :D xx

That's a good idea, I wouldn't think to do that :lol:

why did i not think of that LOL ....great idea x

we used to have to do this at the care home. used to take ages lol!

How have I never thought to do this???? I always spend ages trying to find the matching sets!!

I started to do this before I went into hospital to have DD... DH couldn't be trusted to find a matching set otherwise, no excuse now.... ;)

that would mean i'd have to find all matchin sets...my pillow cases never match...i'm sooooooooo unorganized...might try and have a new years resolution not to be such a crap house-wife! :haha:

Wow that's a great idea, going to reorganise mine!

I absolutely love this idea! Stored in my head as 'why did I think of that?'

I know, I am so shocked, I didn't think of it myself :lol:!

I really need to do that as I spent a good 10 minutes yesterday looking for a missing pillowcase :thumbup:

I keep carrier bags in the bedding drawer at the bottom of my wardrobe (airing cupboard's in the other room and is full of other junk) and put bedding sets into a carrier as I'm clearing out the clean washing pile.

The fatal flaw in the plan is that carriers these days biodegrade dead fast so you end up with a nice snowstorm effect as you put the bedding in, carrier bag disappears into thin air, bedding falls out again.

I keep a collection of odd duvet covers though as well as I always have two duvets on the bed one for each of us since otherwise I'd have divorced the man long ago as he's a duvet hog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->