Beth30* 2.7 HCG Last Thursday*Results are in for HCG

Wow Beth, that last photo has one hell of a line! I agree with a PP, Hcg starts somewhere! I am really pulling for you, I hope this is it!

12 dpo fmu

DSC_0428.jpg

DSC_0428a.jpg
Bottom pic, I only upped the contrast a bit.

I can see something on the bottom pic. Was it tweaked? How long after peeing was teh photo taken? x

Oh I see something on the bottom test! :thumbup:

My doc gave me this to look at when I was having HCG tests...

3 weeks since LMP 5 – 50
4weeks since LMP 5 – 426
5weeks since LMP 18 – 7,340
6weeks since LMP 1,080 – 56,500
7weeks since LMP – 8 7,650 – 229,000
9 – 12weeks since LMP 25,700 – 288,000
13 – 16weeks since LMP 13,300 – 254,000
17 – 24weeks since LMP 4,060 – 165,400
25 – 40weeks since LMP 3,640 – 117,000
Non-pregnant females <5.0
Postmenopausal females <9.5

As for what is going on with you if you are *not* pregnant this time despite having hcg present again perhaps you can follow up with your doctor save anymore confusion. You need answers :hugs:

xxx

I take pictures of my tests right after I dip them. No waiting.
Last month my blood test was 2.7, I got faint positives, but nothing like this. This is a major line for me, as most of mine were so faint before, I thought I was imagining them. Doc said last month was probably a chemical pregnancy, that I was catching early. I had bloods done two weeks before and HCG was 0.

I'm not supposed to start my period until tomorrow, so maybe I had my bloods done too early. ALSO, I don't temp or chart...maybe I am not as far dpo as I thought..... My lines are getting darker. So hopefully my HCG was just starting out or something. I posted a link on this thread, it was this lady writing about getting her first HCG at 2.1 and going on to have a healthy pregnancy. Hopefully that is my outcome as well. I will take another test with my next good hold to see if they're still darkening.

I really hope you get those darker lines! Good luck!

can deff see the lines on the last test you posted. Am really hoping this is your bfp hun :)

Okay guys, I found this old post on BnB.

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/386918-my-beta-blood-test.html

Oh yes i can defo see lines on todays tests!!!!! Congrats!!!! xxx

And if you are anything like me, you my O later in your cycle, so 11dpo, may be like 9dpo for someone else, so your lines are still light since it is so early. But that second pic you just posted is very, very clear and looks like this may be it! Fingers crossed!!

Wow got a tear in the eye beth!!its wayyyy darker then yesterday!! I think this is your :bfp:!!

Ooooo i see lines and deffo getting darker by the day now!!!...

If you have HCG in your body then your Pregnant!!!... there is numerous factors why its low... is simply you could of ovulated later or even implanted later!!! But your pregnant and going by your last couple of tests i see Visible faint lines...

It will take a few days for you to get a nice dark line, so try and relax an allow your body and bean snuggle up tight together :) x

I couldn't see any lines to start with, probably because i'm soooo rubbish at spotting them anyway lol...but on your latest pic i can see it very clearly, looks like a BFP to me :) congrats hun xx

Thanks girls... I have decided to just tell myself I am pregnant, and forget about the hcg level (for now) I will test tomorrow morning, sunday morning, and monday morning, then if my tests are dark, I will go back for more bloodwork so i can confirm my pregnancy and start my shots....

FX!! Lots of prayers and sticky dust coming your way!!!! Please KUP! I love seeing progression pics!!

Hey beth, here is my tweak of your last test, I see something :thumbup:

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/beth-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"