Beth30* 2.7 HCG Last Thursday*Results are in for HCG

invert

Attachments

• invert.jpg
    invert.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 54
I have one frer that I am saving for tomorrow morning.... I should know something this afternoon or tomorrow morning... thanks girls!

awwww im hoping you get to know today lol... and wow thats pretty quick aint it... saying that im from the UK there dont rush anything over here lol

fingers crossed x

yes. it is pretty quick.. I get bloods done at a local clinic then they send it to the city where they process and then send to the dr.'s office there. Then I call and get the results. May have them by 5 pm.

LoL! You make me smile & LoL!

I see something on that last one you posted Beth. Hope this is it xx

Well, nurse said my level was 2.3. I don't understand.... same thing happened last month. My dr said that the only way that HCG should be present is pregnancy.(other than shots) so WTF!!?? I just am ready to scream. In fact I did... poor DH... Still have a loaded frer in the bathroom cabinet, testing in the a.m...getting really tired of this ttc crap. I don't know how much more I can handle.....I'm not crushed or anything, I am mad! Mad because I don't understand what is going on with me. I thought I had it figured out and treating it.... guess not....

Found this.

https://www.cafemom.com/group/30079...sitive_but_blood_test_was_negative_big_update

I just don't understand the blood results.... why are they 2.3???

Well I clearly see the line in post #16, and the last one you posted. I would not give up yet. Your numbers have to start somewhere right?? And you are early, so it is likely that you are just catching the tiny bit right at the beginning?? I hope this is it for you!!! I hope those lines continue to get darker.

I see it on the latest one! Fx'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->