Beth30-Testing thread-Not as crazy as last month! New Test Pg 9

I can't get a good picture of it, but there is something on this test... I am now late for af....supposed to have started monday, I feel like if I was pregnant I should be getting dark bfp by now... I don't know..just going a little crazy I guess.

DSC_0320a.jpg

DSC_0320b.jpg

DSC_0320c.jpg

I do see something very very Faint... you may of ovulaed later than you thought.. or implanting late??? x

Hey Beth. I can see something on it for sure but its very faint. I personally think that frers have gotten very shitty lately. have u tried any other kind of test? Iv been able to make out lines on all the frers iv taken in the last while and they were slowley but surely driving me mad. Try another test maybe and we might have a better idea.
fx'd and :dust: x

The last test is an Answer Brand.... Idk.... i have a few little cramps now, but I had them a few days ago and nothing came from it... what other tests are there other than blue ones?

Ah ok i see well if your getting faint lines on two diff brands of tests it cant just be the tests right? well im in Ireland so im not sure what ye have in the states. we have accurate, first response, tesco brand, superdrug, boots, predictor. x

I know there is an equate brand +/- test at walmart that is pink.... I may just wait until monday, AF will be a week late then. You guys know anyone that got a late BFP??? Give me some hope ladies! LoL!... I hate limbo!

I know there is an equate brand +/- test at walmart that is pink.... I may just wait until monday, AF will be a week late then. You guys know anyone that got a late BFP??? Give me some hope ladies! LoL!... I hate limbo!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/807930-hoping-one.html#post14166683 check out this thread. ourturnnext says she went to her doc after 4 days late and he gave out to her and said it can take up to four weeks for hcg to rise enough to show on a test! x

I can see something, try cheaper brand, I used frer a week later it was a week line compared to cheaper brands

Evap??? Still No Show from AF.... the pointer is in the wrong place... look a little to the right.

DSC_0343a.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0343aa.jpg
    DSC_0343aa.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 55
I definitely saw something on your dollar ones again! How are you doing today?

I can certainly see something! I hope this is it for you!!! :D

I still don't have AF- but I do have sore nipples.... nothing else... I just wish I'd be pregnant or get my period... thanks ladies.

I see something faint on the $tree, but not sure honey, sure hate those tests anyway!! Hugs and hope you get some answers either way!

Thanks, I'm just annoyed mostly... I'm so tired of testing, I'd like to pee in the toilet without wondering if I should have tested with "that" pee.... I'd like to be able to go to the mountain tops and yell to the world that I am pregnant with a baby that I will hold in 8-9 months! BUT, every where around me there are women with babies and bellies, and I feel like it will never be me again. I don't want to be constantly stuck saying I ''may'' be pregnant... I've done that for three months now, put things on hold, and passed up things just because there is a chance that I could be.... I'm wasting my life away ttc, and frankly, I am tired of it.

Sorry for the rant, I wish I could say this outloud, but no-1 would hear me.

Chick i sooooo know where ya coming from!... I feel like im wasting my life away with the constant wondering of Ooooo could today be the day i get my Positive Test..

I also feel like im battling with myself to just pee into the toilet rather than collecting it and testing!...

Everyone around me is pregnant or just finding out!.. and i see babies everywhere!!! its just a constant reminder of the fact that your actually TRYING... and then putting on a brave face when you bump into a old friend and she like Oh baby due in 10 weeks! BLURGHHHH

You will get Pregnant chick and have a sticky Bean! :) x

Took another FRER and Dollar Test this morning, the same lines....either not there or look like an evap....

I can see something light on your tests. I know you feel like you've been ttc forever, but it will happen when it's meant to be. x

Okay, so I know you are just trying to help me.... but I hear that everyday, all day from everyone in my family, and I am tired of that statement. It makes me feel like 'why was I MEANT to miscarry all those times'.... 'why is it MEANT to happen that everything about babies is always in my face making it worse'..... thanks for the thought of trying to make me feel better. I feel like I spend my time miscarrying or having chemical pregnancies instead of actually trying to conceive... ttc(trying to carry)...just tired of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->