Bevzi's Christmas Journal!

There was a santa on a sleigh visiting Holly's school tonight so she met him. He gave her drumstick lolly and she said it was the best day ever :cloud9:

Ready for tomorrow, Timmy is wearing a dress and riding on a My Little Pony unicorn :haha: He is in the space where Holly's school photograph stands, so he has moved Holly to the shelf instead :haha:

Love all the wrapping!

Timmy looks like he’s enjoying his pony ride lol

I have finished all my wrapping today :happydance: This is definitely a record for me!

Just posted all my Christmas cards out. Feeling very organised now! :)

Wow you are super organised I am feeling incredibly un-organised now after starting out so well :haha:

Tonight the elf has broken into Holly's chocolate Santa!

Hahahaha love it. You’re really tempting me to do elf on the shelf next year for the kids.

It's so much fun, I'll be sad when he has to go back for the year!

Holly's reaction to the elf this morning was priceless. She could not believe her eyes, and the chocolate around the elf's mouth just made it seem so real. It makes it so worth the 5am wake ups because she's so desperate to see what her elf has got up to overnight! :sleep:

That’s fantastic! I would’ve loved to see the look on her face lol kids are priceless!

The elf decorated the tree in Holly's knickers last night. She thought it was ever so funny :haha:

Holly has a Christmas party and disco at school this afternoon and santa is visiting. She's really excited :)

I think I'm completely finished shopping now. Bought Holly's teacher a present and wrapped it ready for tomorrow as it's the last day of school tomorrow before Christmas.

Lol at the knickers decorations.

Looks like we’ll both be in Christmas party mode today. Hope she has lots of fun!

Glad all your Christmas shopping is done.

Aww Holly made us a lovely Christmas card at school :cloud9:

Holly has finished school for Christmas now. She wore a Santa dress and she made this mask

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->