Bevzi's Christmas Journal!

Got some good buys. They put them all in a huge white bag so we have put that in the cupboard until it's time to wrap them. I'll upload some photos from the website of what we got :)

For Holly :

A skateboard as she's asked for one on her Christmas list

A Rubiks cube

Pink guitar!

For James:

Paw Patrol ride on toy. He's obsessed with steering wheels so he will love this!

He is also obsessed with daddy's car so we got him this model one which looks like it!

And a car transporter set

Gorgeous gifts, I’m sure the kids will love them!

Following 😁

Great buys, my DD has asked for a Rubik's cube and I'm thinking of getting her a skateboard for her b'day in Feb. How much was that one, if you don't mind me asking?

Holly's aunt ordered tickets for ger to go to a Sleeping Beauty pantomime just before Christmas. This will be her first pantomime :cloud9: DH will go with her and I'll stay home with James as he would never sit still for a pantomime!

Oh how exciting about the pantomime! Hope she loves it.

How lovely I cannot wait until mine are old enough for pantomimes :thumbup:

Going Christmas shopping again this morning :D

We went to Toys R Us and got some presents. And then to Sports Direct for Holly's Heelys. I'll post pics of what we got! :)

For James:
(from Toys R Us)
Cosy Coupe car

Push along rescue vehicle

Xylophone

For Holly:
From Sports Direct - Heelys

From Toys R Us:

Twister game

Glow in the dark alien egg

I've built James' Cosy Coupe car this afternoon. What a pain! It took me almost two hours. He will be so excited on Christmas day though. Every time he sees one in a toy store he goes and sits in it for ages turning the steering wheel! :)

Great buys. Always good to build these things way in advance as they always take longer than you expect

Awesome gifts! My son was obsessed with that cosy coupe car when he was younger, it is really cute though.

Great gifts! What size Heelys did you get for Holly? I'd like some for DD for her birthday, but she's only a 9 and a half and I can't seem to find any reasonably priced ones that small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->