Bevzi's Christmas Journal!

Great gifts! What size Heelys did you get for Holly? I'd like some for DD for her birthday, but she's only a 9 and a half and I can't seem to find any reasonably priced ones that small.

We got size 12 as she is size 11 at the moment and her feet grow so quickly!

Had a huge toy clear out this morning to make room for Christmas presents. Feel so much better and more organised now, I can't believe some of the clutter we've kept!

It’s amazing how much we can accumulate throughout the year. It’s great you’ve now made space for the new stuff.

I asked DH to go in the attic and get the Christmas tree out and he said not in November. Grr :haha:

noooo ours is up lol its only 4 weeks till christmas
sneaky do it while he is at work hehe

Today I've bought my secret Santa present :xmas6:
And also stocked up on wrapping paper :xmas10:

Had a huge toy clear out this morning to make room for Christmas presents. Feel so much better and more organised now, I can't believe some of the clutter we've kept!

Late follower here, we did the same yesterday, cleared out some load of Emily's old toys, she even agreed to finally part with all her Peppa pig toys & she loved them, she's giving them to her 2 year old cousin so she can still see them in her house :thumbup: we still have too many toys but we're getting there!
Your Christmas toys are fab, your 2 will love them, my parents gave Emily a pink & blue cozy coupe car for her 2nd bday, my Dad always tells us how difficult it was to assemble, glad it wasn't me :blush:

Hi Kazzy! That's great Emily has agreed to part with her toys and give them to her cousin :)

Just catching up. Some great buys there. I always wanted to get the boys a cosy coupe car but never had room.
Only a few more days and it'll be December and then you can make DH get the tree out!

Yay! I am thinking this Friday after he's finished nights. I can't wait! :xmas9:

I bought some gift labels today to go on gifts to say who they are to and from. Feeling very Christmassy :)

Hi Bevziibubble! Can I follow your Christmas journal? Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year! :xmas7:

Love the christmassy feeling, it’s great isn’t it? It’s so nice to hear everyone getting into the spirit of things

I posted the secret santa present this morning :xmas6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->