Bexxie is possibly in labour.....

hi still here and is my due date today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Strangely I am calm and thinking hey can go another week now,think it is being scared about birth tho,lol

OMG just cannot believe a baby is really in here now,will announce her name when she arrives as it is completely different to what I have had before,only one person knows on the forum and she knows who she is,lol
Bex

Have the pains eased now Bex?

Are you really going to make us all wait till Friday? :winkwink:

Blimey Bexxie, she's a stubbord little madam isn't she!

Hope things get moving soon, until then get plenty of :sleep:

Cx

Good god missus, tjought babes would be here by now!!!!:)
get a bloomin move on the suspense is killing me LOL

lol

the only pains i am having is pressure down below,get a real burning pain that starts there then builds up to back and abdomen so like a contraction but not regular so they are practising.

On a sad note tho I am back on my crutches as my SPD decided to come back for a visit,so hopefully Friday they may do me that day. Apparently they have space to do 1 or 2 girls on the friday and my appt is 11.30 so you never know? Either Tam or Cat will let you know as I will text them both as soon as i know.

Apparently you can walk around 3cms for 3 weeks or so,just as i had pains also I got it checked and hence why I found out otherwise would be in ignorant bliss now.

All I wan is my babe now it is getting frustrating and I reckon when I do get her she will be some weight as I have grown over night just in the belly part,57 inches round:wacko: quite large,so 8lbish i reckon now.

We will see thanks for posting girls

Bex.x

hope she makes an apearence before friday for you Bex, she is one stubbon little babe lol

xx

not long to wait now hun hope they get ur sorted out on friday is u dont have her in the next 2 days

cant wait everyone is having their babies i want mine now!!!!!!!

How many weeks are you now hun?

bless you must be well fed up:hugs:
i remeber you saying you were sure the baby would come early lol

well an update an what a shocker!!!!!!!!

Been in immense pain all day with SPD and Dave called MW to house (AGAIN) well she came and she said I am NOT EVEN DILATED! WTF?

She said babe felt very big and putting a lot of pressure on me down there and combined with braxton hicks and spd that is what is going on.

Well still going fridau so willl see

Bex

Not even dilated!! I dont understand, I thought you were told before that you were 3 and 1/2cm, has it 'closed up' again, can that even happen. :wacko:

I like cat am confused lol!!! ....

I too thought you had said you were 3.5cm dilated??

xxx

Did they give you an internal at the hospital or not Bexxie?

at the hospital over those three days I was examined by 6 midwives who all concurred I was 3.5 cm's,this midwife one week exactly after coming ou of hospital said I am 2cm's outer cervix 1cm's inner so basically closed,so i said to her the hospital said I was 3.5cm's what does this mean? She said "Oh dont listen to them you obviousley werent dilated to that stage,I have been doing this job long enough" She then said I was 100% effaced.

I knwo this sounds like something from eastenders and very strange but it is the truth I dont know what it going on at all. The midwife yesterday examined me at home and she used a speculum too to see if my waters has broken.

I feel like a standing joke at the moment with the midwives,one of my friends (who just had a baby) asked how I was to one of them and they laughed and said oh yes Rebecca,we all know her now (there are 12 in my team) I mean how nasty.

I dont know what I have been doing wrong,I have been in incredible pain and like anyone went to hospital to be told I was having baby and was 3.5 cm's which is good,am so mixed up? I cant stop crying as am confused and feel so much of a pillock.

I am considering ringing the private hospital in the same town as the NHS one today just to get a second opinion and just get it out of the way,it has to be worth the money (even a credit-card) just to stop being made to feel a paranoid mother-to be,but what do you do when your husband cant stand to see you suffer and rings them?

Sorry ranting,anyone who can find info on net,on whether your cervix can close,this will be much appreciated as my head all over shot.

Thanks Bex

Have read apparently that yes until you are in fully established labour your cervix can indeed go back to this state. I have had enough now and at my consultation tomorrow will ask their advice.

Going to leave this thread alone now as it is ending up like war and peace and I am sure people have had enough of me by now.

I will just text Cat and Tam when I am going to be induced/had her.

Wish I had answers to whats going on and woudl be nice if it didnt seem to come across like a fairy-story but there you go the human body is a marvellous thing sometimes and a mystery at that. I only ever ventured into Midwifery as something I may have to do when I had ideas about becoming a Health Visitor 8 years ago and that is as far as I got as I went into Mental Health instead. I have done my general training for nursing,am not registered as a general nurse in the public eye,it is something i did at 21-23 years old and it was always Geriatric and Special needs which is a different field to working in a hospital,or any form of midwifery. Just wanted to clear that up. I feel like people think I am mucking about with all this and yes i can inderstand how difficult it is to comphrehend how a labour can go on in its latent phase for two weeks of course this seems insane. All I know is I am getting treated like shit by the hospital in respect that they could have induced me by now and I would have been out of everyones hair by now cuddling my baby.
Thanks Bex

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Poor Bex. I can't believe what you've been through, it's horrendous. We're definitely not fed up with you, more concerned that you're ok.

Surely someone at the hospital has got to start treating this seriously soon? :shock:

:hugs: I really can't believe how badly they are treating you. I really hope that when you see consultant tomorrow that everything is good for you to be induced. I think you really need to lay it on thick with consultant about how much pain you are in, and hope he is sympathetic. I was lucky as my consultants wife had spd in pregnancy and i think thats why he was so good.

Good Luck for tomorrow hunni, i am keeping everything crossed for you that they induce tomorrow. It took a while for things to get going with me but all being well they'll get things going and you have a really short labour. My thoughts are with you and i for one certainly don't think you're a paranoid mum to be. I see this thread as a way for you to let off steam and for us all to be here to support you and send you cyber hugs when needeed.

Take Care and good luck for tomorrow.
Caroline XXX

The hospital treating someone like shit? I'd never believe that!! :lol: Tell em what you think Bexxie ... I know when I move I'm not going to take anymore crap from the hospitals or GPs.

Good luck for tomorrow I hope they pull their finger out & help you now.

Wish I could say more but I can't I've no idea about most of it :hugs: ask me a TTC question I could probably help? :rofl: All I know is it must be so frustrating for you.

Here hoping your little one will be in your arms soon.

Keep your chin up I'm sure the most simple of things are biting you right now ... poke that bubba & tell him/her auntie Wobs said get a move on I want pics SOON :trouble: :rofl:

Bexxie DEMAND to get this sorted and tell them you are NOT leaving without an induction date and answers!

Threaten to sue ... that could also work!
xxx

Imi they are giving me a date tomorrow and if I am lucky may be done tomorrow afternoon,hopefully so please cross fingers. my appt is 11.30am

bex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->