Bexxie is possibly in labour.....

Hi hun,
Just been looking up some stuff on omeopathic remedies for you if they might e of help to get things pregressing
How can homeopathy help during the birth?

There are many effective remedies that can help deal with possible problems during childbirth, such as a cervix which is slow to dilate, pain, excessive bleeding, retained placenta and other difficulties. These need to be prescribed for by an experienced homeopath. Ask your homeopath if he or she can attend the birth, or ask if they will supply a labour kit with instructions so that your partner can give them to you during the labour. The following remedies are often needed, both during and after labour, so if you are new to homeopathy or unable to consult a homeopath then start out with these.
Aconite: the labour is too fast (any stage), the pains are very strong (even unbearable) and there is a feeling of panic.
Arnica: this wonderful remedy can be given from time to time during any labour to help the muscles function properly, and to relieve the over-exertion of labour.
Kali phosphoricum: for simple exhaustion during labour.
Caulophyllum: the labour is not progressing, the cervix is slow to dilate, the pains are strong but ineffective and move about. Women feel cold and trembly. NB Do not take Caulophyllum during your pregnancy without consulting a professional homeopath.
Pulsatilla: contractions are irregular and weak, the cervix is slow to dilate and women feel miserable, clingy and tearful. They talk about wanting to give up and go home!

Get your OH to go through the yellow pages and get some help, if conventional medicene is letting you down, opt for the alternative!

Hi and thanks Cat

Have just spoken to MW and she says she has got me a date with consultant for next friday and if i kick up stink they may do that day! But she says I will be having babe before then.

I have just bought some castor oil (I know loads of you are frowning on this!) but I am getting desperate,I have clary-sage oil,pineapple x4,lavendar for my bath and MW said will be ok to put Breast Pump for 7 mins 3x a day to get things going,the CASTOR OIL is a last resort I will not do this until at least Sunday after all the above has been tried

Thought I would let you know and thanks Cat will look into that:hugs:

am feeling a lot more positive now tho god knows why?
Thanks again
Bex.x

Hun please please the caster oil can cause the bay to pass menacolum in the womb, if you have already been leaking your waters and been in latent labour for this long you realy and I mean REALLY risk distressing bubs and putting her at risk of infection. I know your getting desperate but please dont rick things like that, same with the clary sage.

i wont dont worry i feel a lot calmer now about waiting and the pains are getting better to deal with. Dont worry I am not going to do anything silly

Bex.x

Aw Bex :hugs:

Glad you're feeling a bit brighter today. Been thinking about you.

COME ON BABY!!!

xx

I used my breastpump on the Monday night before I had Alex on the Wednesday (I was testing out my new one). I wonder if that tipped things over.
Homeopathy should help Bex, I bought a labour kit but didn't get chance to use it because by the time I realised I was in labour for definate it was pretty much over with!!

Glad you're feeling stronger Bex, keep up the positive thinking :)

:hugs: glad you are feeling better today hun. I really hope this baby comes soon for you. I can't believe they're leaving you until Friday to see consultant. Sending you tons of vibes for active labour to start really soon.

Keeping everythng crossed that this baby arrives tomorrow. :hugs:

:blush: right may be TMI but have had LOTS of sex,I forced him I admit:blush: but he did it as i said if he didnt i would try elsewhere,lol as if (!)

I am feeling so much better I feel ME again and full of life woo-hoo weird tho,? Am chilling tonight as could possibly be my last on my own with Chloe,I sent Dave to work and am relaxing now and it feels lovely. Cant stop eating either lol.

Thanks girls I would go nuts without you

Bex.x

glad u r feeling a bit better hun, hope your baby girl comes soon tho :hugs:

:hugs: Awe Bexxie! She is a stuborn one isnt she. Well, I am glad that you are haveing a nice night and I really hope that she comes out soon for you. I know I have already said that.:hugs: I will be thinkging of you.

Suz

:hugs: Aw, i cant believe they said consultant NEXT friday!! They're mad! Hope she pops out soon hun!

Come on Bex, Stop Milking it, just pop it out and move on!!!

:headspin::rofl:

Paul-You sod! Thats all I have to say there

To everyone else- I still feel shit tbh,baby feels like it is resident in my bum sorry TMI-I think my waters are leaking now and the hospital said to go on aftger 36 hours if it is my waters-or when contractions 2-3 mins apart otherwise so LOVELY!!

It is looking more and more like it is going to be a home-birth,think I may hook the web-cam and do it live,seriousley am giving up now,the pains hAVE to be like paionful Braxtons they cannot be proper contractions or she would be here by now.

My only worry is what if I am the percent that do not dilate and would otherwise need an emergency c-section and would have no idea as I am at home? That freaks me a bit but if babe is active then surely all is well,can anyone shed any light on that for me.?
Cheers Gels

Bex.x

Aww Bex .. sorry cant shed any light as never had any experience of this. Just wanted to give you big hugs and say hope it all moves on quickly and smoothly for you. Im sure if they thought anything was wrong then the drs and mw would have you in. Try to hold in there hun.

xxx

well just been reading (all positive) that it is possible for women to be 3cm's and in pain like this for anything up to 4 weeks

well my whole post got wiped and it took me like 20 mins to write so great!

Just saying am feeling ok and it is quite commen apparantely to have this problem and at least i have consultant friday

b

Bexxie,

I would try and see your consultant and get an agreed date when they will help move you on.

You don't want a home birth (I assume) you would be better in a safe environment.

If Tam can be induced, and have her waters broken even though she wasn't induced and was 3cm for 14 hours, then a few days must be justification.

Hope your little one comes out soon and all goes well.

You have the mobi number so keep in touch!

Paul

PS - Get a Move On !!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"