Bexxie is possibly in labour.....

Any more news/updates?

Been thinking about you all day! hope your doing ok

x

Hi

Just had MW round and she has assessed me I am 75% effaced and still only 3.5cm;s she has decided enough and is ringing to see if she can get e induced tomorrow,so there may be light at the end of the tunnel. She said Babe is soooo active she keeps jumping off my cervix (her head) and maybe why I am not progressing well,god knows!

What do you lot reckon will i get the induction? I am never having more kids I know that much.

b

hun i hope that u get the induction xxxx

I would have thought you would, but make sure you really play on it, dont say your fine and its okay or anything, tell them your in sodding pain and your exausted and getting distressed like you cant cope. That should push them. if they break your waters to help you along, that will stop the babied head from bounching off, and will def speed you along.

Thanks girls I dont know where I would be without you all you have all been marvellous and a great support.

bex

if i were u i would just turn up andtell them ur not leaving till uve had this baby how dare they send u home gggrrrr

Aww good luck hunny, Like Cat says really play on it hun, not like you need to really but.....
Forget the british thing of saying fine and tell them exactly what you have been telling us

Fingers crossed babe will be her tommorow

Aww hun .. i really hope it moves on soon and you have the lo shortly

Massive :hugs:

Good on the MW. Fingers crossed that tomorrow brings some progress and a little bubba for you. :hugs:

Glad the MW's gonna do something about it. :hugs: Hope she pops out soon, lol

Huh! i'd sit there and not move until i was sorted out ... or get in the car and drive to the next hospital ... what assholes!
Hope you get induction ... Take care!
xxx

I hope you do get things sorted babe, make sure you get Dave to do what I said this afternoon!!!!!!

I really hope they do something for you tomorrow at the latest babe!

Take care hun, I have everything crossed for you! :hugs: x

Hope all goes well 4 u tomorrow and lo arrives soon:hugs:

Any news? Lol not yet.:dohh: Pains seem to have tailed off nicely,last night i was on my hands and knees in my bedroom (so chloe wouldnt see) crying my eyes out,my mate came round and calmed me down and rubbed my back love
her.
I had another lavendar bath just before that and reckon that intesified the pains,my mate put me in another bath (no lavendar,you shoudl see my skin) and I felt so much better they calmed down.

Basically my cervix is stretchy (effaced) but not moving as i dont think my body/baby is ready! No one can give me any answers so its a case of sitting here waiting for phone or my waters to go. I feel Yuck down there,well gross and i keep thinking is it water or you know yucky stuff coz I have gone beyond thinking now about anything. I think my little girl doesnt want to meet her mummy anymore.:cry: I really dont know what to say,you lot must be sick of me and thinking WTF how can something go on this long? Well I must have record for longest almost in labour for Baby and Bump at the very least.

Thanks for listening to this ramble

Bex

Hun i'd be demanding your seen!

I'd be kicking up such a stink they wouldn't know what hit em!

Good luck though~!
xxx

i agree with imi hun dont wait for them to ring u u ring ur mw and see whats going on hun x

If havent heard by 1pm then am ringing for sure.

Imi? Could I go to another hospital always wondered about that,I have one in Ipswich 20 miles,1 Colchester 15 miles and Bury 15 miles (the one I am under) I tell you I find the whole system shit,if my baby was distressed how the hell would I know? Its crap isnt it

B

it sure is hun i wouldnt wait ring now see whats going on and tell them u want something done x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->