Beyond paranoid, going nuts..

BabyCleo

New mama to Lily-Grace
Reaction score
Hi ladies, im a little over 6 weeks with my first and im losing the plot.

It took us 16 months to even get pregnant, and now that I am im terrified of something being wrong. I have cramps and all that regular stuff, and I know its normal but I worry.

Im having af like cramps (just not nearly as bad) sore hips, twinges on my left side, twinges around my belly button, a tummy ache... sore back and of course im so tense that I sleep weird so now I have a sore neck and shoulder too. :(

I just need reassurance that all this IS actually normal. Just an FYI, I haven't bled or anything at all. not even spotting.

These things all sound normal but I can only say that because I was having the same worry of those pains and my OB's office is amazing and all I have to do is email the medical assistant and she answers all my questions and addresses my concerns. She said that my body is dealing with all the changes going on inside us and therefore these pains are to be expected. but she made me and appointment and they checked me out and ordered a series of blood tests to make sure my levels were going up and baby was growing. Even with all that I still tell baby to stay put everyday and dread anything going wrong and taking away our baby.

Wishing you a sticky bean and letting you know that you're not alone. :hugs:

thanks :) I just had my bloodwork done and I have a physical/pap on the 29th. im sure if there was anything wrong it would show up in the bloodwork right?

I would think so. Atleast that is what keeps me optimistic is thinking that if something was not going right with baby then my levels would be thrown off and baby wouldn't be growing as expected.

When are you going in for your ultrasound?

My first one is my NT scan at 12w1d... Nov 13. Seems forever away. I have my physical/pap on oct. 29, and im going to ask them to find the heartbeat for me then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->