BFN 6dp5dt - is there any hope?

Baby Me

Back to treatment
Reaction score
Bfn this morning with frer, 6dp5dt. These tests are supposed to pick up 6 days early. Feel absolutely gutted. Any one test at this stage and get a bfn and then go on to get bfp?

Hey no personal experience as I didnt dare test until 11dp5dt but just wanted to wish you the best of luck xx

6dp5dt would be about equivalent to 11 dpo and I never got a positive until 12 dpIUI/dpo with my daughter (negatives from 8 dpo-11dpo), so there IS still hope - moreover, there's always hope until AF rears her ugly head. FX for you! <3

Yes, there's still hope.

My BT was 10dp5dt, and I only tested the day before and got a faint line on a FRER and the very faintest of lines on some ic's. I expect if I'd tested any earlier I'd have seen nothing!

Fingers crossed.

Thanks all. I've decided not to test now until next week on OTD so I
can enjoy being PUPO for as long as possible, but any more encouraging anecdotes on early testing would be gratefully received.x

There is always hope &#9786;
Fingers crossed for you!

Hey no personal experience as I didnt dare test until 11dp5dt but just wanted to wish you the best of luck xx

I remember you from last time high hopes! This forum is not very active any more is it?

Hey yeah I remember you too! No I've noticed that too...not as much chat going on. When do you test again? Xx

Hey yeah I remember you too! No I've noticed that too...not as much chat going on. When do you test again? Xx

Technically Monday but will do Saturday or Sunday i think. Not done any more tests. X

Oooo not long to go! FC for you. Was it a fresh round you went through? I've just done FET and found it tough...maybe it's my age now but the three fresh cycles I did a few years ago didn't hit me this badly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->