BFN at 10dpo, gahhhh is it over?

MacBabby

Reaction score
What a load of bobbins. I know I convince myself every month that I'm pg but this month I was so sure. After an unusual episode today (not feeling remotely ill but having an uncharacteristic bout of the runs, sorry) I cracked and tested. It was early evening so the urine was like the 5th wee of the day, as far away from fmu as is probably possible :haha:
O'd on CD12 and now CD22, 10dpo
Is there still hope? :nope:
Cycles vary from 24-30 days so given that I O'd on CD12 I'm guessing that this cycle is destined to be a 24 dayer

Attachments

• WP_20160827_17_45_51_Pro 1.jpg
    WP_20160827_17_45_51_Pro 1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 48
Really? Ahh good stuff. Stark white is not what you want to see. I only have IC's are they only any good if AF doesn't show? I'm guessing that's probably CD24-25 ish Mon/Tue.

10 is still early, most common implantation day is 9 dpo and it would take a couple days for the hormone to build up. I haven't used those particular ICs so I'm not sure on the sensitivity, but a frer is definitely more sensitive (although I have seen SO many ladies here having trouble with the curved handle ones). You still have time to get your bfp! :)

Ladies thanks so much, you're cheering me up, I know nothing about pg tests.

Definitely not over! I was testing negative at 10-11 dpo on an IC, did a first response at 14dpo and there was a strong line! Did an IC with the same wee and nothing! Didn't come up on an IC until about 15-16 dpo. Good luck! ��

Not all IC's are garbage. But they do all tend to have very faint lines if any when early testing. Plenty of time

Definitely not over, my last pregnancy I had bfn at 11dpo but then had a lovely BFP on 15dpo :)

Because my cycles vary in length I'm not entirely sure when af is due! I can definitely feel things going on down there. Feels like pulling and tweaks, not like af cramps or the heavy feeling I usually get. I also got teary last Wed when the Bake Off music struck up at the start of the new series, geez, I was like, 'get a grip' ��

WAAAAHHHH I just did my only IC this morning with smu, 12dpo, cd 24
LOOK!!! Can it be?

Attachments

• WP_20160829_08_41_38_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160829_08_41_38_Pro.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 66
I really think it is showing a bfp, yikes. It's Bank Holiday Monday and we're off out for the day too so I wont be able to get another test until tomorrow, typical.
Fingers crossed ladies, I'll definitely update when I have a proper test and another picture. I'm cautiously believing it atm, no sign of af yet and I'm feeling a little sick too x

Looking very promising! Good luck for tomorrow's test xxxxxx :happydance:

That definitely looks like a bfp, hope tomorrow's test is even darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->