BFN I think

I don't have any different tests here at home and I have no car! Crazzzzyyyy. I don't want to ask hubby to get one cause we're not supposed to be pregnant until april next year haha

lol sneaky :winkwink:, keeping my fx for you xx

BFN on the afternoon test held for 5 hours.
I will see you in a couple weeks ladies.

Your not out until your out hun so dont give up hope just yet!

Plus your only 12 dpo right? Still 2 more days xx

I don't have any different tests here at home and I have no car! Crazzzzyyyy. I don't want to ask hubby to get one cause we're not supposed to be pregnant until april next year haha

Is that by his request??? Good Luck I hope this is it for you! :thumbup:
By the way you are not out yet! Keep the PMA up! Your still in this cycle AF hasn't showed!

My temp went back up again today! So confused by my body now. It'll prolly go plundering tomorrow! BFN again today, and yes by dans request we are to wait till april but we are ntnp for now

dont give up hope yet, your not out till the witch shows. also am i right in that your only 12 DPO?? thats early, i didnt get my first BFP with my first till i was 6 weeks pregnant. Have faith x

Jen....why so long? 6 weeks? Did you get anything before then or were they all negative?

My temp went back up again today! So confused by my body now. It'll prolly go plundering tomorrow! BFN again today, and yes by dans request we are to wait till april but we are ntnp for now

Sorry for the bfn today, but your temp going back up is a good sign maybe the dip was implantation. I've heard some women dip during that???
Yeah for you taking control and going for what you want! Dan will be thrilled if this is your bfp! Good Luck and I hope your temp dip was implantation and you get your BFP soon!

it aint over hun until the witch shows uo fx crossed she takes a 9 month holiday.good luck hun.xxx.

Well AF got me on Saturday but I'm good with it :) Everyday DH is warming up to the idea of a munchkin. Yesterday he told me how nice it would have been to have his arm around me while I was holding a munchkin in church :)

awwww so sorry its not ure month hun but dont give up hope it will happen just takes a bit of time sometimes. wishing u much luck 4 a bfp v soon xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->