BFN's Add Yours!!!

i have a feeling i will be joining you on here soon, ahhh well at least we can have a laugh about it lol

good luck girlies

:hug:

xxxx

Gosh... all I've been getting are BFN's... Sorry no evaps :(

Sorry I am all out of evaps too nothing but :bfn: I will try to perfect my evap skills.

AF showed today.... you will have to wait until November to get more from me!

Looks like Im going to 'have' to :test: as we are getting short on piccies!!!!

I had another evap today and will try to get a good picture of it. It is a perfect example of an evap, you can see the whole test area outlined and AHH I am still trying it might be later but I will see what I can do.

I can not get it to show up on the camera cuz i should have taken it when it was newer. It is a clear outline of the test area and pink, such a good evap waster because of bad focusing on the camera. :rofl:

There are some really impressive evaps here. I've ordered another batch of tests this cycle so I wonder if they will also be evap prone?

Pretty sure these are evaps :cry:

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/sambatiki/picture108.jpg

I really hope they are not evaps, I do see a light line but it is hard to tell via computer.

The blurry-ness just adds to the affect!

I love this thread! I'm new here, but I'm sure I'll be adding my very own BFNs and evaps in the next couple of weeks!

:rofl: yep I think that counts! at least they come positive once a cycle! I love an OPK there's nearly always a line to obsess over!

god i could keep this thread going 4ever with my :bfn: this month, problem is i never took pics of them! lost count how many i've had!!! i'm 17 days late for :witch: and think i've tested every day since day 2! still :bfn: helppppppppppppppppppppp :rofl: xx :hug:

The Evap Queen's ode to Baby and Bump.com... (I knew I was saving my BFN's for something!!!)

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 34
Pux I am just PMSL over here, I know you dont want to see those pesky evaps every month but glad to see you can stay upbeat and joke about it.

Thanks! I have to admit I did cheat on the last one.... those were neg OPK's.
Sorry for being deceitful ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"