BFN's Add Yours!!!

I replied in your other thread :) But All mine disappeared after a couple of mins...

PS I peed this am... I am sooooo ashamed (I didn't get an evap) Please forgive me!

Hehehe Pux you can do it, produce that beautiful evap!

I replied in your other thread :) But All mine disappeared after a couple of mins...

PS I peed this am... I am sooooo ashamed (I didn't get an evap) Please forgive me!

So did I, we can do the walk of shame together. I'm like..7dpo? lol:muaha:

Hey Pux get busy! wheres your pics? its like 6dpo already............

Be patient young grasshoppers.
You must not rush a work of art!

ALL RISE! The honourable Judge: Queen Evap is now presiding... This TWW is now in session. You may be seated.

Attachments

• IMG_3166_edited-2.jpg
    IMG_3166_edited-2.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 59
QUIET IN THE COURTROOM!!!

I'd like to submit a second piece of evidence in the Case of "Pux vs. BFP"

This is an IC that the defendant peed on this morning. I'd like to point out that the defendant is only 7DPO and it is the SECOND stick she has peed on.

I want to ask the jury; "What kind of woman would want to make these.... these.... ABOMINATIONS????"

I'll tell you... PUX! That's who! I'd like you to find her GUILTY of Property Damage. Damage to STICKS!!! It's an outrage! People like this should be locked up!

I rest my case.

Attachments

• IMG_3173.jpg
    IMG_3173.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 76
^^^^
(Notice pencil thin line just slightly to the left of the plastic line...)

yes I jolly well did! I was photo-shopping it a you typed!

is it pink? if it is you will have to get out of the BFN thread! :rofl:

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 59
I see it! hehehehe!

How do you know for sure that its an evap though?

not being funny but I can see the faintest of faint pink line on the other test as well....I may have pink eye but can these be seen in real life?

Way to ruin my Evap high...
Now that you say it... I don't know.

I guess we'll wait for the defenses rebuttal tomorrow morning :)

I think you do know!!!! OMG I hope this 'evap' turns into a b#p (wont say it in this dedicated to the BFN and evap thread!

Post super early!!!! or just POAS again now!!!! puuuullllllllleeeeeeeeeeease????

I just peed 2 hours ago!!!!
(and yes, the thought of a BFP is always in the back of mind, but if it's a BFN, then I made sure I didn't go nutso and some fun in the TWW! I think it's a reverse psychology thing)

I'm with ya! no more mention of the possibilty, I am naughty!

Well as I have just added to the other thread you are defo the queen of evaps, just keep em coming! If I had any HPT I'd join you and I'm only 3dpo!

Pux firstly you have me laughing an distracting me from my lines... DH just said we can go to the $1 and get more tests!!! WOOHOO, my DH is being a enabler for my addiction. Hopefully will have some evaps to share this evening/tomorrow morning. Based on O I an now 14DPO and only had some spotting this AM and has since stopped with no sign of AF.

I do hope that is a BFP and not a BFN but you will have to leave this group!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->