BFN's Add Yours!!!

I'm so excited! I get to try and make an evap tomorrow!!!! FX for me!

You have to keep the evap flag flying as the witch found me this morning :(

I'm secretly hoping your evaps will be bfp's though :D

Oh our cycles work perfectly so that we can alternate who's getting the evaps :rofl:

Here's my Evap for the day. 8 DPO

Attachments

• img068.jpg
    img068.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 84
^ sorry you can't really see it that well. Didn't use the best camera in the world. :rofl:. :bfn: regardless.

Here are my BFN's for today... Oh! Hold up! One of them turned EVAP!!!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 82
Bow to the QUEEN!!! I'm REEALLY good at this! Not one of my best... really faint.

Attachments

• Evapinvert.jpg
    Evapinvert.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 45
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 39
This is this mornings... It was really good, but when I went to grab the DSLR camera, the batteries were dead (taking too many pics of evaps?) so by the time I grabbed the other camera, this is what I got... It had almost disappeared.

This must be the way of the sacred evap line: Here one second, faded the next :(

RIP sweet evap... You will be (not) missed.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 47
  • invert.jpg
    invert.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 26
What did you do last night Pux?
Oh, just watched hockey and tried to get the best picture of my evaps!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 36
  • invert.jpg
    invert.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 27
ok I have yet to add my evaps so here I go, two from tonight.

Attachments

• DSC00514.jpg
    DSC00514.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 67
Yeah what can I say, I have some talent and everyone has to be good at something. :rofl:

Will add my two new evaps from today when my battery charges. They are also pink. I am on a roll :rofl:

Hmmm me thinks they could be early positives :blush:

Fingers crossed xxx

I do not think they are positives because I took another one and it was negative plua I am 17 DPO and would have gotten a positive by now. Here

Attachments

• DSC00519.jpg
    DSC00519.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 86
I do not think they are positives because I took another one and it was negative plua I am 17 DPO and would have gotten a positive by now. Here

am I the only one that sees 2 lines!?

Yeah but they came up after ten mins and I think I did my test wrong somehow because the pink you see travels after the 10 mins and moves depending upon how much urine is left to push it on the sample area. It is hard to explain but you would think I would know how to properly take a test by now. I am getting blood work tomorrow so I will let you all know for sure

Girls is it just me or has any one elsa noticed that on page 1 louisaL posted her bfn test sticks and in her first picture the top test has another line and in the second picture
her second stick has another line ,

Or is it just me ??

Edited ...... OMG sorry girl this was seen by some of you years ago and she already knows about it sorry the funny farm is coming for me soon dont worry about it Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->