BFN's Add Yours!!!

Heres my bfn from 6dpo!!

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/jan23.jpg
https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/ABCD0001-1.jpg

and inverted ofcourse!

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/jan23rdinvert.jpg

I think this :bfn: is going to be a :bfp: hun

Thats what I was hping! But I'm now 11dpo and all have been negative since!

Thats what I was hping! But I'm now 11dpo and all have been negative since!

I know it's hard but testing early is bad, bad, bad....try and hold off a few days before testing again, how long are your cycles?

Maybe tasha's magic evap making piss is catching? :lol:

My cycles vary.. but LP is usually 17 days! So a while to go yet!

Maybe tasha's magic evap making piss is catching? :lol:

My cycles vary.. but LP is usually 17 days! So a while to go yet!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well good luck hun! I'm going to PM you.

oh man tasha, those are fab lines for 0dpo. you must just naturally have high blood levels of hcg? or what are you peeing into? is there any chance at all that soap has got into it? apparently that can give you faint lines, or obviously mixing with opks... do you use the same container to pee into for hpts and opks... or do you pee right on the stick? and do you wash the containers, if so, with soap?! just curious!! lol!

I do use a container, but I just rinse it out with water... I do use the same pot for my OV tests, though so could this be causing it??? I never use the same pee for ov tests and pg tests, since I heard that can cause false +ives, and I do rinse it every time using just water and a sponge (not had soap on it - it is my special POAS-container-washing sponge :blush:)

Tasha- I took 31 tests (not counting a few I got mad at and threw away) form the beginning of the year :blush: They were mostly dollar store tests so it is not that bad but more often than not I got those pretty pink evaps.

Hunni you should switch brands! That test brand you use is obviously faulty! Every one you take looks like a BFP - that can't be fun! :( :hugs: xx

I will add my contribution in a minute. You'll all think i'm nutty when you see how many i've taken xx

:hugs: Emie, i know how you feel, i'm now CD40...around 21dpo (i didn't use OPKs this month so not sure exactly, but i should be roughly around there) xx

So...Here are all mine. Today is CD40, around 21dpo.

Now, i need to point out that it was a complete waste of time me peeing on the FR because 1) they're out of date and 2) they're old american ones that measure at 100miu (which i only found out after i used them for early testing :dohh:).

The other two midstream ones are boots own- i must say im not a fan. Because not only did they have the cheek to be negative, the test lines vanish really quickly!

Oh, and the cheapy has a lovely evap (swine!) that i have photographed in more detail :)

Attachments

• 2009_0128Random0004.jpg
    2009_0128Random0004.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Evap1.jpg
    Evap1.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Evap2.jpg
    Evap2.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 2009_0128Random0008.jpg
    2009_0128Random0008.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 2009_0128Random0023.jpg
    2009_0128Random0023.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 25
https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/rammstein_666/Photo0326.jpg
i dont know how many dpo i am.

Now, i need to point out that it was a complete waste of time me peeing on the FR because 1) they're out of date and 2) they're old american ones that measure at 100miu (which i only found out after i used them for early testing :dohh:).

The other two midstream ones are boots own- i must say im not a fan. Because not only did they have the cheek to be negative, the test lines vanish really quickly!

Oh, and the cheapy has a lovely evap (swine!) that i have photographed in more detail :)

WOO loads of tests.

I don't like Boot's own either, they are 50 mlu.

Whoa!! You've made me feel a lot better about haow much I poas now!!! :lol:

:rofl: I've been testing since about 10dpo. And i'm super late...so it isn't really that bad is it?! xx

Nah its never that bad! Believe me, if I had the money I'd poas every time I need the loo!! :rofl:

Ju_Bubbs- I feel the same way, I would POAS every time I had to pee just because I wanted too. LOL I took over 31 tests since the beginning of Jan. :rofl: I finally gave up once I realized how many I took.

woah Katy i'm impressed, and that evap is a real wonderful one, a true evap in all it's glory if ever i saw one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->