BFN's Add Yours!!!

5dpo evap or the making of my valentines :bfp:!

I did say I would not test until 14/02/09 - not gonna happen - I am a poas addict!:rofl:

100_1326.jpg
100_1327_edited.jpg

could someone invert these for me - not sure how to do that just yet!

Thanks in advance x

5dpo evap or the making of my valentines :bfp:!

I did say I would not test until 14/02/09 - not gonna happen - I am a poas addict!:rofl:

View attachment 12067
View attachment 12068

could someone invert these for me - not sure how to do that just yet!

Thanks in advance x

looks like a :bfp: to me hunni xxxx or def the makings of 1!!! mine wasn't much darker when i announced it today!!!! :D

heres mine from today.......

Attachments

• 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 34
here is this mornings :bfn: definitely can't see a line on this one anywhere. I could be anywhere between 10dpo - 12dpo but who knows it is first cycle since mc so anything could be happening in there :rofl:

Attachments

• P1000761.JPG
    P1000761.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 22
Hmmm now I'm looking at the photo on line I'm starting to think I can see a very faint line :rofl::rofl: - anyone capable of inverting if for me just so I convince myself that I really am starting to imagine things now :rofl:

And because I am a POAS addict and my husband is away and can't moan at me for it - here is another for 2mu - one ic, one opk. Can see faint line on opk but nothing on ic so I'm guessing I'm am just imagining lines now :rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• P1000766.jpg
    P1000766.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 24
heres mine from today.......

I may be imagining things but sure I can see a very faint pink line as wide as the control line on that one when I tilt my laptop to a certain angle! Maybe the start of something??

Here is yours inverted 2girlies.. I have put an arrow where I think I see the line. Hopefully i'm not imagining it but I'd say keep testing as it may turn into a proper :bfp:

Attachments

• test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 32
i dont trust these tests they are always getting peoples hopes up!! I will keep testing of course because im a poas addict!! :rofl:
thanks blondie xxxx

i dont trust these tests they are always getting peoples hopes up!! I will keep testing of course because im a poas addict!! :rofl:
thanks blondie xxxx
I SO know what you mean - they either lie and give you false negatives or they give you brilliant evaps. Put I just can't stop doing them! :rofl:

thanks blondie xxxx
I SO know what you mean - they either lie and give you false negatives or they give you brilliant evaps. Put I just can't stop doing them! :rofl:

:rofl: im the same. i study each one to see if its got a slight hint of a line. im only 7dpo so theres no way it would pick it up this early anyway!!!

i see lines 2 girlies i have had the same and im suppose to be ovulating!!

i've had dark opks (not positive) for days so i'm starting to wonder if i ovulated last weekend or not!! these test are rubbish, they get my hopes up :hissy:

i can definately see 2 lines, fingers crossed that you get your bfp!

Well here is today's :bfn: - both the original and inverted version (because I am a POASA :rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• P1000778.jpg
    P1000778.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 26
  • P1000778 invert.jpg
    P1000778 invert.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics