• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFN's Add Yours!!!

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/sambatiki/142.jpg

Heres mine from today at 12DPO.... just want the witch to come if shes coming so I can start clomid! xxxx

I dont want to see anymore :bfn:'s from anyone!!!

Aw sweetie...i know how you feel about seeing bfns! Im getting fed up on seeing them too. I hope you get your bfp soon hunny.:hugs:

Any more pics for us today Babytots?? Hope you are ok hunny.:hugs:

hey hunni no not yet but i promise i will add some once my eldest has gone to bed and i have a spare 5 mins.x

well here are mine for this week. the first a superdrug done a couple of days ago there is a line but its an evap boo hiss :hissy: and tests from today both done at same time.

Attachments

• 100_5941.jpg
    100_5941.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_5946.jpg
    100_5946.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 20
well here are mine for this week. the first a superdrug done a couple of days ago there is a line but its an evap boo hiss :hissy: and tests from today both done at same time.

Ooo i hate evaps! They are evil! Have you seen my evap i got on pg75 today??Horrid things. Hope you get your bfp soon sweetie!:hugs:

omg hun i missed it!!! bloody cb tests eh?!! i have actually been tempted to buy one just because of the evap lines they give! mind you i used them when ttc charlotte and got my bfp on it and it was most definately not a evap so who knows hun could be it for you! x

I'm only 2 DPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just pee'd cause i miss it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• hpk cd15094 (2).jpg
    hpk cd15094 (2).jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 25
Here's mine, not satisfied with disappointing myself once this morning, thought i'd have another go and peed twice! arggggggh this is so frustrating!

https://s950.photobucket.com/albums/ad345/kailm_2009/

note to self; must not test again unless witch is late!

Wow.. that's one hell of an evap! Eeek!

I know!!!!!!!!! Funny ay! Still getting +OPKs at the moment so i know its not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i was 8DPO i'd think wowza, get the FRER out!

xxx

Kailm, are there lines on them or are they evaps?

99% sure evaps. did the top one first with FMU...watched for a couple of mins ..nothing, put it down got distracted... didn't get back to it til over 15 mins later! so then waited a couple of hours did another, the photo is taken within 10 min time period of taking that one, but now just looks like the top one.......so Irefuse to do anymore! that is until curiosity gets the better of me! lol!

Oh my God!! That is unbelievable!!

Thats what mine looked like on Mon just gone (9dpo)..so now, Im thinking...maybe not!! :(

Here's mine, not satisfied with disappointing myself once this morning, thought i'd have another go and peed twice! arggggggh this is so frustrating!

https://s950.photobucket.com/albums/ad345/kailm_2009/

note to self; must not test again unless witch is late!

hun i see lines on both of them very faint but theres deifnately something showing! either that or i have dodgy eyes and a dodgy screen lol. x

Wow.. that's one hell of an evap! Eeek!

I know!!!!!!!!! Funny ay! Still getting +OPKs at the moment so i know its not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i was 8DPO i'd think wowza, get the FRER out!

xxx

Kailm, are there lines on them or are they evaps?

only just seen this lol.

looks like your hpts are doing what mine did picked up on thr lh surge even though they arent supposed to! damn tests lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->