• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFN's Add Yours!!!

Here's mine, not satisfied with disappointing myself once this morning, thought i'd have another go and peed twice! arggggggh this is so frustrating!

https://s950.photobucket.com/albums/ad345/kailm_2009/

note to self; must not test again unless witch is late!

hun i see lines on both of them very faint but theres deifnately something showing! either that or i have dodgy eyes and a dodgy screen lol. x

the photo was taken when the bottom one was still within 10 mins but not with FMU like the top one - i have squinted, tilted and enlarged photo's but still none the wiser, 99% sure evaps :wacko: - ic's after all!!! but thank you anyways!

I'm only 2 DPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just pee'd cause i miss it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow.. that's one hell of an evap! Eeek!

I know!!!!!!!!! Funny ay! Still getting +OPKs at the moment so i know its not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i was 8DPO i'd think wowza, get the FRER out!

xxx

Kailm, are there lines on them or are they evaps?

only just seen this lol.

looks like your hpts are doing what mine did picked up on thr lh surge even though they arent supposed to! damn tests lol. x

Weird them little sticks arent they! I wouldnt bother with them except i have to feed my addiction and cant do that with FRERs, would need to remortgage the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Here's mine, not satisfied with disappointing myself once this morning, thought i'd have another go and peed twice! arggggggh this is so frustrating!

https://s950.photobucket.com/albums/ad345/kailm_2009/

note to self; must not test again unless witch is late!

hun i see lines on both of them very faint but theres deifnately something showing! either that or i have dodgy eyes and a dodgy screen lol. x

the photo was taken when the bottom one was still within 10 mins but not with FMU like the top one - i have squinted, tilted and enlarged photo's but still none the wiser, 99% sure evaps :wacko: - ic's after all!!! but thank you anyways!

i can see the line on the top one but like u said u never know with those IC's, the only thing you can do is to test again lol... when are u planning to POAS again? i would say tomorrow :p i had an evap today as well, i don't normally even get those... but it ws grey not pink so wuite sure it was an evap...

i can see the line on the top one but like u said u never know with those IC's, the only thing you can do is to test again lol... when are u planning to POAS again? i would say tomorrow :p i had an evap today as well, i don't normally even get those... but it ws grey not pink so wuite sure it was an evap...

Gonna try to leave it tomorrow, gonna rush to the bathroom soon as i wake and get rid of FMU, so then it will be pointless testing later! I want to think that there's still the possibility of being preggers rather than feeling crap again! I have cold/flu symptoms and still a headache so thinking i am properly getting poorly, don't wanna feel worse! any way good luck with your poas-ing
tomorrow! let me know how you get on!! FX'd for you!

Gonna try to leave it tomorrow, gonna rush to the bathroom soon as i wake and get rid of FMU, so then it will be pointless testing later! I want to think that there's still the possibility of being preggers rather than feeling crap again! I have cold/flu symptoms and still a headache so thinking i am properly getting poorly, don't wanna feel worse! any way good luck with your poas-ing
tomorrow! let me know how you get on!! FX'd for you!

I used to do that just go and get rid of that FMU but then i got so annoyed later in the day sometimes that i now have a stack of of cups on the toilet upstairs and when i go to the toilet which is usually early i just PIAC and then test straight away or a bit later... im so bad :wacko:

will let u know what happens tomorrow, i had an evap today so gotta test again lol just in case... :p normally dont get evaps but with those IC's u never know.

let me know if u get that BFP i guess u wont be posting it on this thread. how long u been trying for?

I used to do that just go and get rid of that FMU but then i got so annoyed later in the day sometimes that i now have a stack of of cups on the toilet upstairs and when i go to the toilet which is usually early i just PIAC and then test straight away or a bit later... im so bad :wacko:

will let u know what happens tomorrow, i had an evap today so gotta test again lol just in case... :p normally dont get evaps but with those IC's u never know.

let me know if u get that BFP i guess u wont be posting it on this thread. how long u been trying for?

lol! cups would be such a bad idea for me! I'd be testing it all day! can't wait to hear how you got on! I have decided I HATE ic's! I caved this morning :dohh:- no will power what so ever, and only got one of those damned evaps again! i have a frer in the draw but saving that!
this is only our second month of trying, DH is so positive all the time! still keeping FX'd for you!

lol! cups would be such a bad idea for me! I'd be testing it all day! can't wait to hear how you got on! I have decided I HATE ic's! I caved this morning :dohh:- no will power what so ever, and only got one of those damned evaps again! i have a frer in the draw but saving that!
this is only our second month of trying, DH is so positive all the time! still keeping FX'd for you!

i hate ICs too, i had another evap today, it's weird though usually they are just white no evap, but those lines def appear after 15 minutes or so... i think i will leave it til saturday now..... :p

No idea why i am doing this so early, guess every addict need to feed their habit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• HPK 3DPO096.jpg
    HPK 3DPO096.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 19
No idea why i am doing this so early, guess every addict need to feed their habit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have decided you are a complete basket case :haha::haha:

Just been to Boots and got my bargain FRERs.

Must not POAS before I OV lol!!! (repeat till insane!)

Yay your OPK went +!!!!!!!!!! Knew today would be the day!

Yes. I am a nut job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have decided you are a complete basket case :haha::haha:

Just been to Boots and got my bargain FRERs.

Must not POAS before I OV lol!!! (repeat till insane!)

ooo are frers on offer? might have to buy some :D

i agree with you she is a basket case testing so early!!! lol. x

Ha ha ha.

Yes FRERs are buy on get one free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooooo i shall be visiting boots at some point today or tomorow :D may as well stock up. plus with ther clubcard points shoud have enough to get a boots test while i am at it as well.

i did another test this am bfn! not even a hint of a line or evap lol. shall add pics of yesterdays and todays when i get back from dropping dd of at nursery :D x

OK so I am going to post my BFN, I did get a nice little evap which is still there weirdly but it is not showing up very good on pictures.

Attachments

• test 06.jpg
    test 06.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 25
Decided I am going to keep this up! These ICs are only about 25p so why not!

I am now 3dpo again (FF adjusted O day and i completely agree with the adjustment!)

So heres todays DT POAS Nutter Test!

Attachments

• hpk  3dpo101 (2).jpg
    hpk 3dpo101 (2).jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 23
Good morning my dear.

Thank you, i am quite proud of them! lol!

I have been using ICs and getting evaps just like those so I know how you feel. Ic suck but they feed my addiction to pee on something. I do not know what I would do without the cheapy one :rofl:

Those evaps your having dt1234565 are evil little things! I have never had one like that luckily...must drive you up the wall!!

But I do agree with srm0421 internet cheapies are great for POAS addicts lol like myself :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->