BFP 9dpo-- LowHCG levels- help!

BaileeMae

Reaction score
HI Ladies!

I got my faint BFP at 9DPO with a FRER---- so faint on internet cheapie that you could barely see it, but you can definitely see it on FRER
10 DPO--- darker line on FRER, pregnant on CB digi, still faint cheapie. I am MTHFR and have had recurrent miscarriages/chemical pregnanies. I've never seen anything besides an empty uterus on sono :(
I went to OB and my HCG blood level was 12!!!!!! :( :( RN told me that it is low, but it's important Monday that it be improved.
Today I am 11 DPO and the FRER is darker....what do you ladies think? Has anyone had numbers this low before @ 10dpo and it turn out to be okay?

I have attached pic of test today.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 61
Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Your test looks exactly like mine did at 10DPO and now we have a healthy 3 month old little prince. I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry too much <3

Thank you so much for replying!

Did you have HCG drawn this early?

Which day were the labs from 9 or 10dpo?

Sorry for your losses:hugs: 9 DPO is super early!! Average hcg levels for 14 dpo is 75-100, so considering hcg levels usually doubles every 48 hours, a level of 12 isn't bad at all:winkwink:

I have mthfr as well. I got my labs done at 10/11 dpo and they were 31 or 37. So yours could certainly have been close to that the next day. I think your number is just fine. Here is a site for normal hcg, but don't take it as gospel, it is just a guideline. It doesn't start until 3+5 where avg hcg is 25. Are you taking baby asprin and folate? Has your doctor talked about heparin injections? I am compound heterozygous, you?

https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

Hi Angel!!

I am compound hetero as well... I'm on Folgard, Baby aspirin, Heparin injections, and progesterone vaginal suppositories.

That makes me feel a little better about my low number.. I've never had a low number that turned out alright.. but this is my first cycle with my MTHFR treatment.

Did the treatment work well for you?

With this pregnancy I have been taking folate, and baby asprin. I am also on an oral progesterone. I can easily get pregnant and carried my son fine until the end. He had growth restrictions, come to find out there were clots on his placenta. That is when I found out I had mthfr. This is only my third pregnancy with one miscarriage. We also found out during my second pregnancy that I had hypothyroidism, so we don't know what caused the miscarriage, hypothyroidism, mthfr, or something else. I haven't started the injections yet and I am not sure what my dr will do.

hey hon, 12 is totally ok for 10 dpo. actually, why only so few women test positive on hpts before 14 dpo is because their levels are below 20-25 in that time frame, which is the detection limit for the majority of HPTs.

i know it's hard to relax with your blood coagulation problems and recurrent losses, but try to keep positive and have some faith this is going to be your miracle rainbow baby! keeping my fingers crossed for you two! :hugs:

I can easily get pregnant too, just cannot stay that way! I've had 4 losses to date--- 1 ectopic, 2 chemical, and 1 partial molar pregnancy. No children yet!

Well I hope the treatment works for you and this one is your sticky bean!!!

I'm trying to stay positive! thank you so much!!
I'm cramping and feel very "period like today" so we will see!!! Thank you all so much! I need a rainbow baby :)

After my 2nd MC they found out I have a Protein C deficiency, so I was put on low dose aspirin but no blood thinners. I also took progesterone. And I now have my rainbow baby. :)

My hcg was 42 on 12dpo then 168 at 14dpo, so that number seems fine for 10dpo! Congratulations!

So everyone I couldn't resist and took another clear blue digi today-- I've had mild to moderate uterine cramping on/off all day, but only when i move around? Is that okay?

i attached a pic of my clear blue digi-- i know your not supposed to break them open, but i did. what do yall think of this line?

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 23
It is a pretty strong line. Try not to worry hun.:hugs:

Mine was only 19 at 10 Dpo and I am 16 weeks pregnant right now. Don't get discouraged yet its still really early.

Our names are spelled the same way :)

Congratulations! !!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->