BFP after 1 month!

Yey :D

Thanks everyone!!!

No poem this time oddly, sorry to disappoint lol

I could probably force one out but then it wouldn't be a hit like the other one was lol

^^ Personally I still think its really unfair... of course I'm happy for it, but that don't make it any better, it still sucks how some people it just works and others have to try for... years sometimes, and some people don't even try and just have routine sex and something goes wrong with the protection and bam.

It's so stupidly difficult, it really should be easy to have babies. How has the human race survived if its so unpredictable

Congratulations on your :bfp: wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

^^ Personally I still think its really unfair... of course I'm happy for it, but that don't make it any better, it still sucks how some people it just works and others have to try for... years sometimes, and some people don't even try and just have routine sex and something goes wrong with the protection and bam.

It's so stupidly difficult, it really should be easy to have babies. How has the human race survived if its so unpredictable

I totally agree. We've been trying for about 6 months now and had one close one, but it was a chemical I think. I'm really happy that you and your OH don't have to go through all that waiting and wishing :hugs:

Congratulations. The same happened to us, started trying end of last month and now found out im pregnant yesterday. :D

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"