BFP after 2 years of TTC with PCOS

tooth_fairy

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

DH and I have been TTC for the last 2 years and had no idea why it wasn't happening and then in February found out that I had PCOS. So my doc put me on Metformin and then eventually Clomid, first cycle with Clomid was a bust but second round got our :bfp:. We are both over the moon, but hubby moves out of state for the next 27 months because he will be attending a post graduation program so he most likely won't be here for the birth of our first :nope: I go in for HCG testing tomorrow, wish me luck.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

Ahh I only just noticed your siggy on my thread.... Congrats!!!

Ahh I only just noticed your siggy on my thread.... Congrats!!!

Thanks sweetie, can you believe it , finally happening :) hoping its a sticky one. My doctor had me stop taking metformin as well so hoping all goes well. I had some brown mucous discharge so went in for ultrasound yesterday and saw a little sac :)

My doc told me keep taking it til 12 weeks as it reduces chance of mc!
Hmm ill have to do some research.

My doc told me keep taking it til 12 weeks as it reduces chance of mc!
Hmm ill have to do some research.

I thought the same thing but he told me its up to me and it shouldn't make a difference there are no significant studies to state either way. I have two refills on mine so I'm thinking to start taking it again, I haven't taken it in a week.

Edited - Please read the forum rules
You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

If you don't mind me asking, with your first did you have cramps? I've had menstrual like cramps for the past 3 days without any discharge, my doc told me not to worry its just the body stretching for the baby. I'm still constantly thinking about it. Would appreciate some input, because I'm driving myself crazy.

If you don't mind me asking, with your first did you have cramps? I've had menstrual like cramps for the past 3 days without any discharge, my doc told me not to worry its just the body stretching for the baby. I'm still constantly thinking about it. Would appreciate some input, because I'm driving myself crazy.

I didn't but people were commenting on me showing at 7 weeks and I had stretch marks by 9 weeks so I guess my uterus is easily stretched lol.

I didn't but people were commenting on me showing at 7 weeks and I had stretch marks by 9 weeks so I guess my uterus is easily stretched lol.

haha, thats funny. I actually just called him again, poor guy ever since I found out I've been calling him and bugging him almost every other day. He told me to relax, its normal and told me its totally up to me for the Metformin, so I will start taking it again tomorrow. I want to make sure its a sticky bean.

This is wonderful news!! Congrats!!!!!
My first pregnancy too. Let's keep in touch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"