BFP after twin M/C Christmas Day

Thats's fab news hun, congrats. I think when I get my BFP I will ask them to check my progesterone too. It seems like such an easy thing to do, yet the consequences are awful if it is low.

Congrats again :)

I agree Lara! Something was just telling me I know I have not lost all of these babies due to choromosomal issues and had 3 perfectly healthy babies. And I'm pretty sure that all my m/c have been due to this because they all happened the exact same way, etc. hCG rises normally until it hits 1000 but not 2000 then starts dropping. I'm sure that it has been progesterone this whole time.

Yay!!! I JUST got the call! hCG is now 457 and progesterone is up to 20 with the supplements! So I go back for my 3rd beta first thing Monday morning!!! I am so HAPPY right now! Everything is just where he wants it to be right now! He said once levels hit 1500 he'll do my first ultrasound!

So sorry for your previous loss, but congrats on the sticky bean!!

Thank you ladies! I am really excited. I will be going for my 3rd beta on Monday and they'll schedule my 1st ultrasound when my levels are 1500, which they should be on Monday. Thursday it was 457.

Thanks, beta was up to 953 on Saturday. I was so sick and dehydrated, they gave me 2 liters of fluids in the ER :( That was a nice 5 hour stay with a 2 year old lol. But I got a script for Zofran, it's helping a little. I went for my last beta this morning, my doctor will order my first ultrasound tomorrow when my results come back. He said he'll get me in this week for it!

Congratulations that is fabulous news and I hope it's a sticky. This happened to me (getting pregnant first cycle after MC) and this one looks like a keeper so far so I'm excited for you too.

Thank you! I got my last beta results and it more than doubled yesterday. Up to 2300 now. I have my first ultrasound at 10:30 tomorrow morning.

OOhh - good luck hun, let us know how you get on :)

Wish I could have an ultrasound soon - gotta wait unitl 12 weeks :(

Had our ultrasound this morning. I'm exactly 5 weeks today! And to our surprise there were 2 gestational sacs again! We could see a yolk sac starting to form in one. My dr will have the results tomorrow.

Wow - does that mean twins again then?!! Congrats hun :)

Do twins run in the family?

Ah,so happy for you,
Congratulations!x

Thank you! Yes my moms dad has fraternal twin siblings and her cousin has fraternal twins. My beta is up to 5454 today and I can now relax and enjoy this pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->