BFP after Vasectomy Reversal. *Dec '13 RESULTS* 70% got a BFP within 1yr! :-)

Our op cost £1750.00 and dont they tell you:

PARAMETER MINIMUM VALUE

Volume (mL) 2.0
Sperm Concentration (million/mL) 20
Motility (%) 50
Forward Progression (0-4) 3
Normal Morphology (%) (WHO) 30
Normal Morphology (%) (Strict) 14
Total Sperm Count (million) 40
Total Motile Sperm (million) 20
Total Functional Sperm (million) 6

i was hoping to find out all areas? x

https://www.fertilinet.com/male.htm

they probably do/should but we didnt get them and it was at spire (washington tyne and wear) that my dh had his vr. I'm going get dh to give them a ring just to see what they say maybe its just been a mistake that we havent got them. Hope all your results are high fx

thanks xx

Hope you get the detailed results u want... we were at the spire too in Worcester so i bet we get told the same type of results x

Our OP was £2600! Have i paid the most???!! South?? hmmmm grrrr lol

Anyway... Had a call today from Surgeons secretary who spoke to our surgeon who said the results came back and were very good.... very good what??!!!?? PMSL :rofl:

Surgeon said to start trying asap..there are sperm.hmm...hmmm..not enough info for me!

I asked her to send me the read out as i obviously wanna know the ins & outs

I think they think we aint that bothered about the results...it seems!

Madness!

Anyway... Had a call today from Surgeons secretary who spoke to our surgeon who said the results came back and were very good.... very good what??!!!?? PMSL :rofl:

Surgeon said to start trying asap..there are sperm.hmm...hmmm..not enough info for me!

Madness!

Woooow really pleased for you both... glad u asked for the detailed results... thats what im going to do too if we are not told... wishing you loads of :dust: hope ours is a happy ending too... how long was it from original vas and then reversal again?

We are in the midlands and were quoted £1750.00 then it jumped up to £2,200.00 so we asked why such a big increase and they honoured it at the quoted price :) x

Corrr what a price difference!

Orignal vas was 2004. So 6 years ago

thanks so much for your well wishes means so much :) :)

Fingers & toes crossed for you too

It seems modern skills in the micro surgery department are giving men the best outcome now from what I've been Reading x

Corrr what a price difference!

Orignal vas was 2004. So 6 years ago

thanks so much for your well wishes means so much :) :)

Fingers & toes crossed for you too

It seems modern skills in the micro surgery department are giving men the best outcome now from what I've been Reading x

Was a bloody difference we had sorted the quoted price out and then thougt oh s**t we need even more lol... Just glad they honoured it.

Yes, i think the surgery has come on so much.. Dh is 4 years since his so i'm feeling optimistic...

I'm lovin all the good things ive read on here really gives us hope :hugs2::flower:

Really glad u got a great result as u seemed like u thought it wouldnt work xx

It wasn't that I didn't think it would work,,,we're just very if it happens it'll be great! Type people :D so if it worked it would have Been a bonus :)
but yeah it's great news :)

Can't get excited though until a preggy test is positive! Sure you feel the same :)

It is great hearing all the good news on here!

It wasn't that I didn't think it would work,,,we're just very if it happens it'll be great! Type people :D so if it worked it would have Been a bonus :)

Can't get excited though until a preggy test is positive! Sure you feel the same :)

yes i totally understand where ur coming from... that way we dont get to disappointed if nothing happens x:flower:

yes i totally understand where ur coming from... that way we dont get to disappointed if nothing happens x:flower:

Yeah that's exactly how I see it :)

Massive bonus if we all get pregnant :D

This is a great poll- sorry I didn't see it sooner... I'll for sure add my results once I get my BFP! hehe... hopefully soon ;)

I like that everyone has been under a year so far... that's great news!!!!

Madness!

That is madness!! Of course we want the ins and outs!! Oh I do hope we get a detailed SA. We went to the Park Hospital in Nottingham and we got it on offer at £1980 down from £2530 bargain!! :thumbup:

Yeah that's exactly how I see it :)

Massive bonus if we all get pregnant :D

Me too!! Couldn't agree more!! and whats best is that we all have each other to share the journey with. I really couldn't thank you all for all your support already, even just your replies and kind words and wishes are inspiring!! :hugs:

Who's in for a BFP before X-Mas? :happydance: xxx

That would be the best xmas pressie EVER dont you agree girlies :) :happydance::happydance: although mine would have to be a very quick bfp.. :dust: xx

So glad u started this poll... there are alot more of us than i could originally find xx

We should buddy ourselves x

That would be the best xmas pressie EVER dont you agree girlies :) :happydance::happydance: although mine would have to be a very quick bfp.. :dust: xx

So glad u started this poll... there are alot more of us than i could originally find xx

We should buddy ourselves x

Def!! I know, I looked and it took a while to find people who had had VR's. So I am glad I started it too!! Yay for being TTC buddies!! :hugs:

Anymore ladies out there who are TTC after VR?? OR had success after VR?? Would love to hear from you xx

My DH had his VR 5 years ago, we have been TTC for 2 years, still nothing.. wish us luck, had an IUI two days ago. his count is HORRIBLE.

My DH had his VR 5 years ago, we have been TTC for 2 years, still nothing.. wish us luck, had an IUI two days ago. his count is HORRIBLE.

awww :hugs: we will wish you luck, we all need to stick tgether on this!!! I really hope it happens for you soon!!! :flower: xx

Good luck and :dust: for a BFP soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"