bfp at 8 and 9dpo

jopascoe

mum to 2 girls an 1 boy
Reaction score
im 9dpo today and got my bfp, wl i got it yesterday at 8dpo but the line was faint so kind of refusing to beleive it. woke this am, temp shot up to 36.80 highest so far so tested again and another slightly darker bfp. im so happy.
due day ill be 16th october 2 weeks before my own birthday what anice prezzie that will be. xx

thanks jenna marie hope you get you bfp really soon.
sending you load of babydust...xxx

Thankyou :)

I'm feeling a bit more positive today. I got out with the dog and had a lovely walk and now I'm just chillin. I'm expecting AF to show soon but at least then I can have a drink, lol!! You never know, I may be your bump buddy soon! Haha
When you going to the doctors? x

congrats xxxxx

what type of test did u use hun? im 8 days past O and want to test lol!!

CONGRATS!!! I saw your BFP in the feb test thread!!

:hugs: :happydance: :hugs: :happydance:

wishing you a very healthy nine months on :cloud9:

Thankyou :)

I'm feeling a bit more positive today. I got out with the dog and had a lovely walk and now I'm just chillin. I'm expecting AF to show soon but at least then I can have a drink, lol!! You never know, I may be your bump buddy soon! Haha
When you going to the doctors? x

good to hear your remaining positive, i am sooo early only 3+3 today i will wait a while, i have had a previous eptopic so i can be scanned on the spot at my nearest epu. i will go in about 3 weeks as i know they will not be able to see anything right now. how are you getting on any sign of that witch yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->