BFP at night then BFN this morning

jtyler612

Reaction score
Hello! I am new to this so forum so I am sorry if I posted in the wrong spot. Last night I got faint bfp on Frer and this morning BFN! First positive opk on August 3rd and they were positive until August 6th. I am nervous. Been ttc for over a year.

Do you see the line? It popped up within 60-90 seconds. I was in shock

newwww.jpg

Yep, I can see the line! Congratulations! :hugs:

You are much more likely to get a false negative than a false positive although it does happen. Just hold tight and test again in 24 hours.... best of luck! Xxxx
(Sorry i can't see a line but my tablet isn't the best for pictures so might just be that) xxx

Thanks ladies!! I am hoping this is it! I am a poas addict lol. I was shocked when the result popped up within 60-90 seconds! But this morning a little sad when I got BFN! But you're right, I should wait another 24 hours. :)

Did you use the same test brand you used previously, this morning?

Yes, that's why I am so bummed. I am using First Response Early Result. Hoping maybe not enough HCG in urine yet. This morning I thought I saw the faintest of lines but then tested again with SMU and nothing. :(

The waiting is hard to do lol. Hoping tomorrow will be bfp! I want to go get blood work but idk. Been having nausea and left sided pelvic pain on and off.

Yeah waiting is a killer. I'm on CD28, no sign of AF and three negative pregnancy tests. So disheartening knowing I've got to do another cycle, the whole things a waiting game. Do another test tomorrow morning, hopefully it'll be a BFP. My fingers are crossed for you. Xx

I'm sorry :( *Hugs* I am going to test again tomorrow. Just can't get my mind off it lol. Hopefully my DH wakes up soon so we can get out of the house. I wish you luck on your ttc journey and they you get your BFP soon!!! xxx

Thanks sweetie! :hugs: wishing you a happy & healthy nine months! Xxxx

I do see a faint line :thumbup: Fingers crossed for you! :) I will be awaiting your BFP announcement!

Just went and had lab work done. She said i can call at 11:30 and might get the results. Hoping I'm pregnant. Thank you!! :)

Prayeres said for you over this way! I can't wait to see your update! :dust:

Thank you!!! I'm so nervous! I called the office and now waiting for the nurse to call back with results but I'm sure they're at lunch now. I'm crawling out of my skin and thinking because I want to be pregnant that I won't be.

Still haven't heard from doctor. Having pelvic pain. I called and she said I have to wait for the nurse to call me back. They close at 5. Hoping to know today

Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry :(

Is AF late? Is the blood work 100%? Is there still hope for this month? Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"