BFP at night then BFN this morning

Thank you! I took one this morning and bfn....idk what's going on. it only happens at night

It has been on more then one night but when I go to test in the am it's negative. Last nights line was the darkest so I thought for sure this am I would get a positive but nothing. I am confused. I read online some women get better lines at night but Idk why nothing in the am

Passed three nights I get faint bfp on all test but in the am with fmu nothing

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with how hydrated you are? i.e. they say that the tests work better in the morning because your urine is more concentrated, right? Well, are you consuming more water in the evening/night time? That might make your FMU less concentrated, hence the negatives.

This must be so frustrating for you but try hang in there and distract yourself if you can. There's nothing you can do now but wait. I hope it's got a good outcome for you though and I'm keen to hear any updates. Best of luck!

Thank you!! At night time I seem to be drinking more fluid so that could be it. I am just having a hard time waiting lol. But all I can do is wait

RN here....I was thinking the same thing as Red. Fingers crossed for you! :thumbup:

Thank you!! At night time I seem to be drinking more fluid so that could be it. I am just having a hard time waiting lol. But all I can do is wait

I think that's your answer. Today, try and spread out your fluids so you're not drinking too much at night. If you can, wait another couple of days? You may have said this already, but how many dpo are you? Is AF late?

I called the doctor and the nurse said my blood HCG test was less then 1 so my first response test are faulty. She said maybe you are waiting too long to read the results. I said no, three nights in a row they are positive within 60-90 seconds.
Oh well. I give up. Apparently not pregnant

I got a positive opk on August 3rd until August 6th. I have PCOS so cycle is very irregular. Miscarriage on May 31st.

:hugs:

Were all those tests from the same batch? It's possible they're faulty but I find it difficult to believe that 3 tests were faulty tbh. I know that those blood results aren't promising but try hang in there. This may not be your month but some day it will.

I'm really sorry about your miscarriage in May too :hugs:

It's hard what we go through in TTC and I know that there are no words that can comfort you right now. The only thing you can do is to surround yourself with loved ones, get a cuddle from your DH and look forward to the day when you will get your little one, because it will happen.

This whole thing you went through with the tests sounds frustrating. Sending hugs!

Thanks everyone! No these tests were not from the same batch which is why I am so confused. A little heart broken. the nurse said, well maybe your reading them too late. I said no, I read them when the line pops up in 60-90 seconds. I have never had problems with frer before so that's why I was so excited. I know one day though we will have our little one. Thank you all for the support and encouragement :) You are all very lovely ladies! :) xxxx

It's understandable to be heartbroken hun. Take care of yourself today.

I'm going to do some cleaning to get my mind off of it I hope and go for a walk with my mom later. Hoping I'll feel better soon. Thanks again! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->