BFP at night then BFN this morning

I think your hcg has to be over 5 to be classed as clinically positive, maybe your just under??

I had a miscarriage in May and I had light bleeding for 3 days last week. Very light. The nurse didn't tell me what the number was. They did a blood quantity test and she just said negative but I'm still having pelvic pain. Hubby and I are going to try to take it easy for now. I have PCOS and my RE said shed pit me on clomid and metformin but we wanted to try naturally some more. For now I'm going to go on birth control to try to regulate my period. I can't believe the frer popped up positive like that. I cried a little but I know it'll happen when timing is right. Sorry I wrote so much. I am so glad I can come on here and talk to you ladies :) <3

I also have pcos. I never got periods at all and on my first clomid round I conceived my son born in January. About 6 months post partum still no period so finally the doc gave me metformin. A few days after starting I ovulated naturally for the first time and fell pregnant but had a chemical. I'm now waiting to see if ill ov again this cycle!

That's awesome! I think DH and I are going to try clomid next year and try to get healthy this year. TTC has been very emotional. I never thought I'd actually would want to take a break from it but with the miscarriage and then a pregnancy test that I thought was positive wasn't. I'm sad but to hear your story hives me hope :)

I am going crazy. Calling Doctor tomorrow! I took another Frer and I got another faint line! Idk what to think anymore. I am calling doc tomorrow to ask what the blood hcg quantity was in lab work yesterday.

Has this happened to anyone before?

Can you post a pic of the new test? Did they do blood at the lab? Did they do a quantitative test?

Do you guys see it?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 66
They did a blood hcg quantity test but when nurse called she said it was negative. I should have asked what the number of my hcg was but going to call tomorrow. Just confused. If test was neg why do I keep getting faint bfp on frer.... Sorry I am just going crazy

The line showed within 2 minutes just like yesterdays.

Thought i was going crazy lol. I hope I can get some answers tomorrow. I have never had lines pop up on frer before lol. I couldn't believe it. But I have had pelvic pain so that worries me

I had the same thing, 5 days of faint positives then 2 days negatives then the bleeding started

Yeah, I am thinking this might be a chemical pregnancy. Especially since I have pelvic pain. Going to call doctor tomorrow. I guess I just have to let this go. It's hard to

omg! my test came out a little darker! but having pain!

picture not as good as in person

Attachments

• 3rd testtt.jpg
    3rd testtt.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 38
better picture

Attachments

• better.jpg
    better.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 54
Ok this one came out best lol. sorry

Attachments

• betterrrrrr.jpg
    betterrrrrr.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 55
Yes, I can definitely see the lines. I really hope this sticks for you, definitely get another blood test and find out the HCG number!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->