BFP before Christmas!

Af arrived her this morning 4 days late, totally gutted as being late raised my hopes more :cry: x

Oh Blake I am sorry to hear that. Fx for this next cycle!

O no!!! Blake I'm SO sorry! That witch!!! :growlmad:
I hope you're OK:hugs: Don't let her win, you got this! You'll show her who's the boss next cycle!

Thanks girls it's a bit of relief too to know it's here in a sense. Onwards and upwards as I'm still in the running for a Xmas bfp. We concieved our daughter in December so hubby reckons could be our lucky month x

Sorry BM, its horrible when af is late and leaves you with that bit of hope. Hugs, there is still time for an Xmas bfp :hugs:

I got a flashing smiley today, on cd 11! I don't usually get them until cd13. When I had my iud in I used to get ovulation pain every four weeks like clockwork and I wondered last month if my cycle is edging it's way back to 28 days slowly as its been 26 last few month a but ovulation is definitely moving forward

My temp dropped again. So I don't think I have ovulated yet despite getting a positive opk. Fx I do on my regular date.

A day after buying pregnancy tests and prepping for my bfp, AF showed up. I was feeling pretty good about getting BFP this month, but obviously it didn't work. Not feeling so confident in a bfp before Christmas now, as I only have one cycle left. I had everything ready for a big Christmas reveal, now at best I'll only find out within a few days before Christmas. Just feeling a bit down.

So sorry sugar :hugs: hopefully it will be next cycle and you will still have your Xmas bfp.

:hugs: Sugarbeth. You still have one month!

I got a positive opk this morning. So guess that means I ovulate tomorrow?

Is anyone cd 7 today? I decided to try soya isoflavones this month so if they make me O I won't need the clomid, and if they don't then it's clomid next month. We're going to try SMET plan this month, so that means loads of BDing from tomorrow x

CD8 and I'm bored. lol BD time starts tomorrow and should O on Monday if my calendar is correct (I usually O 2 days earlier than it says). Temping this cycle to help me pinpoint. Can't wait to get started! Who else gets bored just waiting around for AF to leave and things to kick on?

Hi all! May I join in? I start my first Femara pill tonight on CD3 and I start monitoring and have an HSG on CD10 next week. Here's to our BFPs before Christmas!

Hello ladies,
sorry for the ones who got AF! A lot of baby dust for the next cycle before christmas!
Here, CD30, 16DPO, no AF but :bfn:
So I guess AF is gonna show up soon. My hopes are not very high at that point.

Fairycat, I'm cd10 and bored too. AF has been gone for a few days but only bd for fun right now! I'm hoping to O in about 10 days and I'll start using opks on Friday.

I'm getting over bronchitis that was followed up with a sinus infection so my temps this cycle are a little wacky but I'm hoping to get healthy and start seeing a pattern... here's to a temp shift this cycle!

Maybe a few of us will conceive our little Turkey babies over Thanksgiving break next week :laugh2:
:dust:

Cd16. I had a positive opk 3 days ago but my temps show nothing. I just got a little bit of watery cm yesterday.
I have 2 temps for today but not sure which to put. One was taken an hour earlier as I had to get up to pee. After I went back to bed my alarm went off at the regular time and I took it again but this one was significantly lower (but at the right time). For now I put the first one in. But I am not sure if that is right. Sometimes the time means something.

When do you think its okay for me to start testing My Af is Due on thanksgiving but I'm already 8dpo?

I would wait until 10dpo. Most women seem to get at least a squinter on that date.

Aayla I would say use the first temp.

Noel I agree 10dpo sounds like a good time to start. I can never make it, I tend to start at 9dpo but that is pretty early. Hope you get your bfp!

This is today's opk. I don't know what to think.

Attachments

• 20151117_190132.jpg
    20151117_190132.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann