BFP before Christmas!

Af was due today.... I tested... negative :( so I'm pretty sure I'm out since the test detects at 25... just want to start over ... sigh :(

Blessme Welcome!!

Unicorn sorry for your loss. Hope that you get your rainbow baby very soon!

Missi sorry about the bfn. :hugs:

Baby dust to all :dust:

Good luck girls, my AF due Sunday I'm 11dpo today. Did a test 2 days ago n was bfn. Currently on antibiotics for uti so not feeling great today n nauseas but that be the uti unfortunately x

Hi ladies! Can I join you? I am on CD6 at the moment. This cycle would be the best timing wise because it would be lovely to find out just before we go away for Christmas, and it would mean an August due date.

Welcome Rose!! I also would really love to have an August Baby. I am also an august baby!

Hopefullys hopefully these are all signs of a bfp. When are you going to test next? I have at least a week before testing.

my sister is born in july and she just had a july baby...my birthday is august 14th so it would be cool if I had a baby this august! #wishful thinking :dust:

my sister is born in july and she just had a july baby...my birthday is august 14th so it would be cool if I had a baby this august! #wishful thinking :dust:

A fellow Leo! Mine is August 19th!

I think I'm going to wait and see if it's late which I don't think it will be, going to ntnp next month x

Good luck to everyone trying for a BFP before Christmas. Christmas brings a whole bag of emotions for people who are TTC, doesn't it? Last year I spend a few hours at the start of Christmas Day crying my eyes out as I found out that someone coming to the family Christmas Dinner was pregnant. This year, all being well, I should be 8 months pregnant myself. After 5 years of trying and 2 miscarriages. I hope everyone gets their Christmas miracles x x x

Awww Thanks so much LucyAmy! Happy and Healthy delivery for you and baby!

I don't know what is going on. My temp hasn't spiked like it should. I woke up cold because hubby opened a window at some point and it is quite cold where I am. I am not sure if that had anything to do with it but then I wonder if it would have really stopped a big spike from happening.

I am worried I haven't ovulated yet. Hubby and I won't see each other until Saturday evening due to work schedules so no more BD for us.

I guess I just have to wait it out and get confirmation next week.

I don't know what is going on. My temp hasn't spiked like it should. I woke up cold because hubby opened a window at some point and it is quite cold where I am. I am not sure if that had anything to do with it but then I wonder if it would have really stopped a big spike from happening.

I am worried I haven't ovulated yet. Hubby and I won't see each other until Saturday evening due to work schedules so no more BD for us.

I guess I just have to wait it out and get confirmation next week.

Oh how frustrating. Really hope you did o. What CD are you Aayla?

Cd 18. My last cycle I o'd on cd17. Had the positive opk on cd16 as well as fertile cm and then confirmation with progesterone test. The cycle before that I didn't have a clear temp shift except for a dip on cd17 and spike back to cover on cd18. That cycle I only knew I ovulated by the progesterone test. But my times were also off most days.

This cycle I got a positive opk on cd13 and then cd16. I just don't know what it is doing. It is so frustrating.

And now today's opk (I was testing out the last 3 I have) is super close to positive. Not quite but really close.

OMG. The cramps this round of AF are terrible! Started progesterone last cycle and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it....

Oh no! Hope you feel better unicorn, hope those cramps calm down for you. :hugs:

Aayla: I'm no opk professional but I think I've heard of others having multiple surges, maybe you ovulated on CD14?

Aayla, I also have irregular surges as well. I was told the normal surge is when LH hits 20...but for women like me it continues to rise even after that. The doctor said I don't actually O until my LH is between 30-40. If you are getting multiple surges you might be the same as me. I would suggest to keep bedding as much as your schedules allow for a full week after those opks fade.

I got a major positive opk today! Darker than anything and it got darker as it dried. All of the others dried light. Looks like I am now surging and should ovulate tomorrow. We got in a BD session this morning but I am staying up to do it again as we missed yesterday. But we did do it all week so I think we should be ok. And I know we will be able to do it tomorrow.

I got a major positive opk today! Darker than anything and it got darker as it dried. All of the others dried light. Looks like I am now surging and should ovulate tomorrow. We got in a BD session this morning but I am staying up to do it again as we missed yesterday. But we did do it all week so I think we should be ok. And I know we will be able to do it tomorrow.

Happy to hear!

Cd6 here and have decided to give the opks a miss this month, I'm putting too much pressure on myself and need to just relax a bit. I'm going to temp to show that I have ovulated etc x

got a huge temp spike but under non ideal circumstances. I had to switch my sleep schedule from graveyards to days for 1 day as i have an event this morning. What was supposed to be a full night's sleep turned into a 4 hour nap. After getting up to pee and then laying in bed for half an hour trying to get back to sleep I took my temp. I plan on trying to go back to sleep for a couple of hours but that temp would be way off as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->