BFP before Christmas!

Thanks everyone. For some reason though, I can't get excited, feels like it's a cruel joke. I've heard lots about the one step tests giving false positives after I bought them. Had a few like this last month and AF came but it was before the first AF after my miscarriage so thought hCG was still in my system. Surely everything has gone now, especially as I've had a cycle. This month AF is due Monday or Tuesday so gonna hold out and pray it doesn't show. Bought a first response today, so might do that it the morning and see what that says. What to do all think? Do you think it could still be showing from my miscarriage after all this time? Or do you think it could be a new pregnancy? So confused and desperately want to know

Still bfn here but af due today and still not here with a temp rise x

12DPO and BFN... I feel some PMS symptons... Feeling out :cry:

This is my test, definitely negative isn't it as I keep having line eye x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 16
Sophie: I totally understand what you are going through. I felt the same after the BFP after my miscarriage. But I have an almost 3 year old now!
I think the test looked great for where you are in your cycle. Pretty exciting if you ask me.

Blakesmummy I feel like I may see something but not 100% sure.

Hope AF stays away from you girls.

As for me I feel like this wait before I ovulate is actually harder than the TWW is. At least in the TWW you can symptom spot! :haha:

Sophie - that looks positive to me! I know how you feel though, this last cycle FRER gave me 2 false positives. Very cruel joke. However, yours looks like a definite BFP!

I'm really hoping for a Christmas gift this cycle! Still trying for #1, cycle #2 this time around. Currently I'm CD4.

Ok, this is my first response test this morning. It's definitely reading positive but have that niggly feeling down below that you get before AF shows. She's due Monday or Tuesday but praying she doesn't come. If she does what does it mean? It is possible for hCG to still be in my system from my miscarriage on 17th September and I've had a period since? I'm so afraid of AF coming now I have this result

Attachments

• Test2.jpg
    Test2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 10
It is not likely it is old hcg. This is a new pregnancy. If af comes then it would mean it is a chemical. :(
Try to stay positive. Slight cramping is normal

AF just started so cd1 for me. Going to BD like crazy this month, just in case my body decides to be normal for once, then I'll get my progesterone measured in 3 weeks. If it's high then I'm O'ing on my own, if it's low then next cycle it's clomid x

Sorry to hear. Hoping this new cycle is the one for you!

Any of you ladies use OPK's? What times do you test?

I used the cb digital duel hormone opks and you test with first pee of the day. My cycle is 28 days, started testing day 8 got my surge a week ago the Monday just gone and did a pregnancy test yesterday and today. AF is due Monday/Tuesday. Hope this helps

It shouldn't be from your mc, however my levels took 9 weeks to go down. Mine were also high and I don't know if my body was hanging onto something. If you've had a normal AF it should be new.

Not sure if I can post this here but I just took opk and it was - Since it's so light would it be safe to wait until tomorrow at 2? Or should I test around 6 tonight as well?

Attachments

• 12232984_10203564939124185_1690681451_n.jpg
    12232984_10203564939124185_1690681451_n.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 7
No af here for me yet and cycles up to 29 days instead of the normal 26, bfn too and a temp drop though x

AF has started to show her face! A little bit of brown spotting today.. Typical of last cycle.. Sheesh uterus, sort yourself out quickly will ya! We got a baby to try for!

Ladies in the UK (or anywhere!) what would you recommend as the best BBT thermometer? Going to order one tomorrow and start temping. Tried for a few days last cycle but never kept up.

Hi ladies,

Mind if I join? We are ttc baby #3 and I'm dreaming of a BFP before Christmas. I'm currently 2DPO. It's always taken us a long time to get pregnant (2 years with our DS and a little over 1 1/2 years with DD) so I'm being cautiously optimistic.

Not sure if I can post this here but I just took opk and it was - Since it's so light would it be safe to wait until tomorrow at 2? Or should I test around 6 tonight as well?

I test twice a day because I am on graveyard. My last cycle I tested in the late morning or afternoon. But on cd 16 I got a negative in the late morning but something told me to test again later on and I got a positive at 7pm. So now that I am on graveyard I don't know when my body will surge by the clock or by how long I have been up. So I test around 7pm and 7am give or take an hour depending on my schedule. I use dollar store tests so it is cheaper.

Afm.. cd 13 now. I should ovulate in 4 days but I am not sure if my body will keep to its old schedule. All opk's have been negative so far. We are now in the time where we BD every day. It was enough to catch the egg last time so Fx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->