BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

:-( Im trying to hold back tears and get that huge lump in my thoart but my sil in pregnant yet again with her 4th kid and her and her husband still live at home with mommy & daddy with no jobs....this has been my biggest fear the whole time i have been ttc and now that im infertile its comes true great just great :-(

I'll be happy as long as we keep getting BFP's lol. Honestly...my boobs are sore, so I think AF is coming for me!!!! I really am hoping LOL.

After we finish our BFP's we should make a little calendar of our LO's. :) Might as well...they're working out that way. haha. I would love an Oct. BFP though... Halloween is my favorite holiday. Here's hoping for a little monster. *fingers crossed!*

I'm pretty glad about my progress. My metformin isn't making me as sick as it used to and I'm up to 3 pills a day now. DH is doing the SA this week and I'm gonna try to get an appt. for next week to do the pelvic ultrasound.

I'm going to try and start walking again tomorrow. We were on a 4 day trip to TN, so I haven't been here...still kind of tired from the trip, so we'll see. My goal is to lose another 15 pounds...that will put me around 175. I think that could be an ok weight for me, for now.

My SIL's baby shower is this weekend and I'm finally on good terms with everything. I love her very much and I plan to have a blast. :)

She told me she appreciated everything I'm doing for her and she couldn't wait to throw me a baby shower too *hint hint*....I ended up telling her what's going on. She had no idea. I felt so bad for DH...I just burst into tears when I told him what she said. :( I couldn't help it. It was really sweet. She was trying to be really supportive...I think I blindsided her lol. She told me she knows it will happen for us.

Anyway...I think I'm doing ok with being emotional...but it's still hard.

Sorry this is so long. I've miss you all! Hope ya'll have a great week. :D

AWWW - BWilliams - I'm so sorry. I really do understand how you feel. :hugs:

I promise we'll have our time.

Thanks Jrc its just crazy to me that good things always happen to people who do nothing but sit at home on there lazy butts while everyone else supports them...its just crazy i feel sorry for them really i mean they hate each other and there only together for the kids but yet they bring more kids into the mix ughhh

Thanks Jrc its just crazy to me that good things always happen to people who do nothing but sit at home on there lazy butts while everyone else supports them...its just crazy i feel sorry for them really i mean they hate each other and there only together for the kids but yet they bring more kids into the mix ughhh

Some people are only good at one thing - and that is sitting at home making babies... never mind Brooke your baby will be so special when it comes :) xoxo And it will be your first one so it will be even more special xoxox

Lol i wish i was good at it! But im doing a little better today i kinda always knew this would happen...i just gotta get my head up and have total faith in God

Aww Brooke Im so sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you and that you get your :bfp: and that you do get to become a mommy.

Jrc best of luck to you for next month

asfm the :witch: showed up this morning.

Brooke we are good at other things :) and it's good because it hopefully means no accidents for us and when babies come they are REALLY REALLY wanted and loved xo God knows what you need and will tell the doctors or make it happen don't worry xo

:hugs:Brooke. As hard as it is, you will have a baby. It is difficult. I must agree. Ive been there where you are but I just know its going to happen. Dont give up!:hugs:

Thanks Kcbrown i know it will happen i just need to stop letting the devil get the best of me and steal my faith. He knew that was going to be the one thing to push me over but im not letting him win. I strongly feel that if its not this year or next or 5 years from now God will bless me in his time! I just need to let go relax and enjoy being 22 and sleeping in on the weekends and having me time but when he is ready im more then willing to give it up for my twin boys :)

I'm glad you're feeling better today. <3 :)

DH picked up his sperm cup today...haha. He's taking it in on Friday!!! I should be able to find out next week what's going on. YAY!

Jrc good luck hope its good news for you

Brooke glad you're feeling better today.

Haha so does he have to do it at home or on friday? My doctor wants my husband to do it but he has yet to schedule him an appt. maybe when i go in for my pre opp i can get that set up!

Ha ha congrats jrc! progress is good knowledge is power remember :)

Kat, how are you feeling hun?

Jrc, my hubby had to do that too, lol. Just tell him to keep it warm till it gets there. My DH kept it in his top.

:hugs: Brooke!

Thanks Kcbrown i know it will happen i just need to stop letting the devil get the best of me and steal my faith. He knew that was going to be the one thing to push me over but im not letting him win. I strongly feel that if its not this year or next or 5 years from now God will bless me in his time! I just need to let go relax and enjoy being 22 and sleeping in on the weekends and having me time but when he is ready im more then willing to give it up for my twin boys :)

Yes enjoy being 22! I wish I was 22 again. When I was 22 I had just finished college and was about to get married for the first time at 23....what a huge mistake because I think we grow so much in our twenties:nope: and we ended up getting divorced a yr or 2 later. I appreciated the learning experience though. Then at 25 I got preggo with my daughter and initially I regretted it, because I was single and truly not ready for the responsiblity of a kid. I am glad God gave her to me though. I said all of that to say, having a baby is so great and I truly think you are very mature and ready but I do believe in timing and you are right God is going to bless you. Keep that in focus because He will!!!:happydance:

I'm glad you're feeling better today. <3 :)

DH picked up his sperm cup today...haha. He's taking it in on Friday!!! I should be able to find out next week what's going on. YAY!

Thats awesome JRC! When my husband did it, he did it in the office. They gave him books and a movie to watch lol:haha:. He says the movies werent raunchy enough but he made the best of it:winkwink:. After the SA we did learn a lot and more of the infertility issues actually fell on him and not me. Not that Im wishing that on you, but you already know knowledge is power!!!:hugs:

Hi girls. I have not had the best last few days. I have been really sick, I have a virus that everyone seems to be getting around here. Last night I had a fever and had a dream that cause me to wake up crying and I haven't been able to shake it all day. I dreamed that I went to the dr for my annual exam and I got another bad PAP, except this time it was full blown cancer and they had to remove my cervix. I was in the dr office sobbing thinking about how I would never have a baby, when I woke up. I haven't been able to shake that feeling of dread and heartbreak all day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->