BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

The theme i have picked are for a girl tinkerbell and butterflies and for a boy pooh bear or baby animals

Brooke - I believe that it was Pelle that followed the PCOS diet...

Jolene - I completely understand the pink overload. I would love to see picks of your nursery. It sounds beautiful!

BWilliams - I collect ladybug things and thought I might do that as a theme if I have a girl! If I have a boy, I'm doing a rock star theme. :D

I'm losing weight on the Metformin already. I'm not doing anything different other than it does suppress my appetite some. I have to remind myself to eat and I've always had a very large appetite.

We really do have so much in common! :) How is everything going for you?

Hello ladies!

As the signature says - me and DH got our BFP! My HCG is at 37 which they say is normal and progesterone is also normal so crinone gel is doing its job.

I'm still very hesitant to celebrate but I am very happy that we got to this milestone :)

I never thought I would get a BFP but here I am with a 14 day old embie growing.. I can hardly believe it! DH has had a miscarriage with his ex about 7 years ago, so he is just being quietly happy until we pass the 12 week mark... xox

Came to check on everyone and I knew Kat was testing today so I am so over the moon for you hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooo hooo.. Now that bean better stick :) And I love the nursery link Juniper-am going to send it to DH now!! Hope you are all ok, think about you often xx

Yayyyyyy Kat!!!! Stick Bean Stick! Jrc i love ladybugs i already have a ton of lady bug stuff for my future daughter lol! I loveee the idea of a rockstar theme but i wont steal that from you lol Juniper now that u say that i think your right!

Hello ladies!

As the signature says - me and DH got our BFP! My HCG is at 37 which they say is normal and progesterone is also normal so crinone gel is doing its job.

I'm still very hesitant to celebrate but I am very happy that we got to this milestone :)

I never thought I would get a BFP but here I am with a 14 day old embie growing.. I can hardly believe it! DH has had a miscarriage with his ex about 7 years ago, so he is just being quietly happy until we pass the 12 week mark... xox

:yipee::yipee::yipee: KatF, I knew it! I am so dang on happy for you! I am praying that all goes well with your pregnancy! Congrats, congrats!:happydance::yipee::yipee:

Yay Kat! Im so happy for you! Congrats and have a H&H 9 months! :happydance:

Congrats Kat :happydance: That's is awesome news! I'll pray for your little bean to stick and grow so you can go and buy that hanging bassinet!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Kat - I am so happy for you! I will be praying for you and your bean. :hugs:

Kat- Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! God bless you and your little bean! I'll keep you in my prayers.

BWilliams- You go right ahead and use the rockstar theme. I don't mind a bit :)

So excited for our September BFP!!! Wonder who it will be for October?!

Kat- Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! God bless you and your little bean! I'll keep you in my prayers.

BWilliams- You go right ahead and use the rockstar theme. I don't mind a bit :)

So excited for our September BFP!!! Wonder who it will be for October?!

LOL, Jrc. We have had one every month haven't we? That is crazy!

Its not going to be me so Jrc and Juniper you can have it! I started my all organtic lifesytle today! Surgery in less then a month YAY!!! Maybe i will be dec or jan!

Brooke - Good for you going organic! I have decided to try to loose some weight while we are on break. We joined the YMCA and I have been working out and dieting. DH is for more enthusiastic about the dieting than I am! lol. He is pushing me to go organic, we'll see. My biggest reservation is that I don't know how to cook like that... Did you get a cookbook? P.S. Did I detect a bit of sarcasm about surgery? ;)

I dont have a cook book but i do have The Ultimate PCOS Handbook and PCOS and your Fertility and they tell you what you can and can't eat and im not going to lie its pretty hard and most of the food is gross lol

Also great job on dieting and going to the gym!!! I wanted to start walking today but its raining like crazy lol

I will be really happy if I actually O this cycle, as I think I did last cycle when I wasnt tracking or even trying :p

Juniper and Brooke good luck on losing weight Im routing for you lovely ladies

Jrc maybe the next :bfp: will be you

asfm still waiting for AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back