BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

I know they do. but what i meant was whether or not to have like a princess, tinerbell, or cars, or elmo theme or something like that

Understandable but I dont want any of those themes. I prefer to have monkeys which is the theme that I have chosen. I dont want any of those main stream themes.

oh ok i gotcha, my friend had her son and her theme for him is monkeys

I like what your doing i could just never do it i would go crazy...but i do have a feeling my first will be a son i have always felt that was plus i have many dreams about my dark haired little boy but i can never see his face :-( and in those dreams he is around 2 and i have a little baby girl but she is always in her pink carseat and i never see her i just know shes there :) Anyone else have crazy dreams about your future kids?

MrsBrown - I think it is awesome! Dh and I have had this issue is discussion for a while now. I am a major control freak, so we are both afraid that I would not be able to handle not knowing. On the other hand, we both love the idea of that special moment when the baby arrives and we find out what it is. Also, that way you name your baby, not your belly. :) I have thought extensively on themes because that is just the way I am and I agree with you. There are plenty of gender neutral themes out there. I guess we will have to wait til we are pg and decide how we feel about it then. :shrug:

Brooke - I have that feeling too.. I want a girl first, but when DH and I talk about our future baby I always say "he" unintentionally. I think it is cool that you have dreams like that. I have never had a dream like that. I do have crazy pregnancy dreams, but they are always about being pregnant with multiples, or getting pregnant over and over again.

Aww Juniper I hope it happens for you I think you would be an excellent mommy and I also think that Brooke would be an excellent mommy as well.

Can't say I have many pregnancy dreams but my friend had one about me being preg and she has some psychic ability...

I love the theme for monkeys! And green and purple will be so bright and joyous Mrskcbrown. I think you are very strong not finding out!!! DH and I want to know when it comes to my turn....

Also I thought when my time comes I would like to paint words on the wall.. like love, cherish, family, precious... etc but make it really artistic and paint or glue on some nice pics just of objects like a childs toy, maybe a big tree on the wall I dunno! I look forward to thinking about it though :) I also have my mind set on an oval shaped bassinet type thing that hangs from the roof as well as a beautiful cot. Apparently the hanging bassinet makes baby feel like they are still in the womb :) And they look so luxurious like Bollywood haha! Listen to my ideas sounds like my room will be ghastly ;)

Yeah not knowing can be uneasy but I have my mind now wrapped around not knowing:haha:. We have the baby bed and changing table already. Ive also went online to get the bedding so all I have to do is pay for it, LOL. Cant believe I will be 19 weeks tomorrow and 20 weeks next week. Almost halfway there!

I too have dreams of kids. I think I am having a girl. Of course DH thinks a boy. Either way Im cool with it, as long as it is healthy and goes home with me right away!

Kat, when do you test again?:hugs:

Kat - your description of your future nursery reminded me of a room that I saw on the Rate My Space page.
https://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-sp...d-painted-not-my-room/detail.esi?oid=14760338

well, I could never guess the sex of my children:) I really like you have a theme, Mrskcbrown, I don't like the trends of hello kittis and else, too, nor the strict blue-pink distinction. Our baby room is going to be cream colour or very light green with smiling animals.

Kat, I am excited what is your big testing day? :)

I seem to be the exact opposite here, lol. After 10yrs of all boy, I am so excited to be having a girl. I've gone pink crazy! And the nursery theme is butterflies. I'm putting the words 'Butterfly Kisses' on the wall.

Kat, your bassinet idea sounds cool. I've always wanted a chair like that in the lounge. How long until testing for you?

I already have my themes picked out Ladybugs for my baby girl and cars/trucks for my lil man! Mskcbrown what diet did you do for pcos cause i bought a book and the food im aloud to eat is pretty gross im going to have to live off of fruits and veggies cause everything else is yuck lol!

I already have my themes picked out Ladybugs for my baby girl and cars/trucks for my lil man! Mskcbrown what diet did you do for pcos cause i bought a book and the food im aloud to eat is pretty gross im going to have to live off of fruits and veggies cause everything else is yuck lol!

Hey. I didnt do a diet. I just took the metformin and lived my life normally. The metformin helped me to lose a little weight. Im not good at diets so I dont do them. I only exercise on occassion. Im very lazy:dohh:.

Brooke you could always do a protein diet
basically you eat all the protein you want but no carbs
Im on it and I've already lost a total of 23 lbs

Wow Juniper I love that room.. very cool. I picked up a free baby magazine the other day (just in case ;P) and it had a pic of the hanging cradle: https://www.lilimay.com/images/leander/leander_cradle2_lg.jpg

My test is tomorrow!! Feeling very nervous ..

Wow Juniper I love that room.. very cool. I picked up a free baby magazine the other day (just in case ;P) and it had a pic of the hanging cradle: https://www.lilimay.com/images/leander/leander_cradle2_lg.jpg

My test is tomorrow!! Feeling very nervous ..

Ohhh, Im wishing you soo much luck Kat! Are you taking it at home or the Drs? Im praying for you!:happydance::hugs:

Cute basket by the way! Here is my traditional baby bed by Graco https://www.walmart.com/catalog/det...alse&corpCard=false&type=-9223372036854775808

Nawww.. it's beautiful mrskcbrown. I wish we had Walmart in Australia :) we have only just got the GAP and that's in Sydney not where I am.

Well I'm off to my blood test then off to work. So by this afternoon I should have a result! Phew I hope everything is ok with my little embie...

Kat. I have everything crossed for you! Good luck! P.S. I really like the hanging bassinet. very cool.

MrsBrown - Is the green jungle theme stuff at Walmart the theme that you are going with? I like that crib. I want dark wood baby furniture.

Really kcbrown i thought it was you lol...Kat im excited for you i hope this is it! Thanks shey but i can't eat any meat only chicken and i have to cut back on dairy and i can only have organtic milk, No sugar or Salt ugh im going to die lol

Kat. I have everything crossed for you! Good luck! P.S. I really like the hanging bassinet. very cool.

MrsBrown - Is the green jungle theme stuff at Walmart the theme that you are going with? I like that crib. I want dark wood baby furniture.

Hey Juniper! I am getting the bedding at Burlington Coat factory. Yes I wanted the dark and hubby got the right one!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->