BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Kat - I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better. I admire your attitude and I am so glad that you are ready to jump right back in there. I am still praying that you will be blessed very soon! :hugs:

AFM- I am doing pretty well. Still taking things slow. I do know that I Oved sometime last week, so I am just trying to stay calm and distracted. lol. That shouldn't be too hard too do with the month I have coming up! My son's 8th b-day is on the 18th and then I also have my mom's, dad's and both my nephew's b-days this month too. Also, Halloween, which is my fav holiday! and I am making costumes for the whole family again :) Also, we have been having unseasonable warm weather lately, so we decided that we are going to re-do our beach trip. We are leaving tomorrow. Hopefully no concussions this time! :haha:

Kat, I'm sorry I wasn't around. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Juniper - Halloween is my favorite holiday, too! What are you planning? :D

You all would be so proud of me. I made it through both SIL's baby showers without being upset. I actually wasn't upset at all. I'm really happy for her. She's adorable and sweet and we've gotten very close the past month.

We talked about my situation and she's really supportive. The only thing that made me mad was...Kurtis's g-ma brought up that we're going to get 'all these tests done to help' us have a baby. I didn't even share that with her. It was pretty private...she also said that AT the baby shower. :( It was really embarrassing. I became the one who would 'get prayed for' basically. I feel like the whole town probably knows now. Oh well...

Juniper what you planning on doing for halloween?

Jrc - I am sorry about you being "outed". That really sucks. I have a MIL that doesn't know what a secret is and I have had a hard time dealing with privacy with ttc too. :( On a happier note. Yes, Halloween is awesome! We always did it big when I was a kid because my dad's b-day is the 31st, but I have continued to enjoy is just as much. lol. I think my favorite part is making the costumes. Sadly, I couldn't get the kids to agree on a family theme like last year, so my oldest is going to be Ferb from Phineas and Ferb, my little one is going to be Woody from Toy Story (complete with horse) and Derek and I are going to be pirates.

My dear Kat, I am so sorry for the news. You are so right, it is much better at 5 weeks, it must had a reason. My fingers are crossed for your next round, huge hugs for you!!!!

Pelle how are you doing?

Juniper that is cute

Jrc that is great. I went to my friend's babyshower yesterday so I know how you feel.

Kat, I'm sorry I wasn't around. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Juniper - Halloween is my favorite holiday, too! What are you planning? :D

You all would be so proud of me. I made it through both SIL's baby showers without being upset. I actually wasn't upset at all. I'm really happy for her. She's adorable and sweet and we've gotten very close the past month.

We talked about my situation and she's really supportive. The only thing that made me mad was...Kurtis's g-ma brought up that we're going to get 'all these tests done to help' us have a baby. I didn't even share that with her. It was pretty private...she also said that AT the baby shower. :( It was really embarrassing. I became the one who would 'get prayed for' basically. I feel like the whole town probably knows now. Oh well...

Wow that was very un-nice of her!:growlmad: I know you were totally embarrassed, and why would she bring that up at someone elses shower, geez:nope:.

Glad you had fun at the shower otherwise!:hugs:

mrskcbrown i just love the pic of you and your hubby it's so cute :)

I miss you girls I got a new phone and its very confusing lol! My old phone was so easy to use and I could save this page as a favorite and this one is way to high tech for me....ok anyways I think but I'm not positive but I think last week I O'd I had pains but I never tested but not this week I'm having a ton of cm like lots of clear cm like my underwear are wet from it sorry for the tmi I'm just curious about this....

I miss you girls I got a new phone and its very confusing lol! My old phone was so easy to use and I could save this page as a favorite and this one is way to high tech for me....ok anyways I think but I'm not positive but I think last week I O'd I had pains but I never tested but not this week I'm having a ton of cm like lots of clear cm like my underwear are wet from it sorry for the tmi I'm just curious about this....

Brooke - If I were you I would take an OPK if you have one on hand. That will help you figure out what it going on... Ov pain is not a reliable sympton, but cm is. So, I would probably trust the cm more. Hope you are Oving, that would be amazing!

Yeah you can O on your own with PCOS. I would test too! I got preggo with my daughter while having PCOS and no meds whatsoever. GL!:thumbup:

I hope I am to I would love to go to my pre-opp and find out I can't get surgery because I'm pregnant! I only have 19days left!

Yeah you can O on your own with PCOS. I would test too! I got preggo with my daughter while having PCOS and no meds whatsoever. GL!:thumbup:

Thanks girl I hope that's the case!

Brooke I hope your surgery goes well and that you get to be a mommy

Hey ladies! The baby is about 1lb and right at 20w6d. The sonographer recorded the ultrasound on DVD, so I rewatched it and she typed "cervix" on part of the DVD. We told her we didnt want to know. Hubby didnt catch it though, but Im going to tell him if he doesnt want to know what it is, dont watch the DVD again. So needless to say I am on team pink, and little Madison Lillian will be here in Feb. I was kinda sad that I know but I cant deny the word "cervix"! So I am very happy!

~pics in journal~

MrsBrown - I am sorry that the surprise is ruined for you. But, congrats on your little girl!

Congrats Mrskc :woohoo: I'm sure your daughter will be excited about a little sister!

Are you sure she wasn't labelling your cervix, that's a strange thing to name on an u/s, lol. I would phone and just confirm :shrug: Can they really see the baby's cervix on a scan?

I'm sorry ksbrown but excited your having a girl! A lot of you are having girls but I think one boy from pelle right? Hopefully ill bring some boys into the bunch!

Congrats Mrskc :woohoo: I'm sure your daughter will be excited about a little sister!

Are you sure she wasn't labelling your cervix, that's a strange thing to name on an u/s, lol. I would phone and just confirm :shrug: Can they really see the baby's cervix on a scan?

Yes maybe she was labeling my cervix:dohh:. So Im back to not knowing but its fine:winkwink:. I still think its a girl though!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->